Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can i invite jude bellingham but nobody’s allowed to touch him

also trent but baby T will be handcuffed to me
I once attended a party where a very very sexy but not too scantily-clothed petite Domme led around a very tall and insanely fit younger man on a leash. He wore a black leather thong, chest harness, collar, and since it was 2021 a black face mask with metal studs on it. AND, this is crucial - black and red patent leather lace-up stripper heels. Honestly I don't recall what the woman was wearing because if there hadn't been so many other wild things to watch, I would have stared at that man on a leash all night.

Screenshot_20221027-164642.png
This is the kind of aesthetic I'm imagining for you and baby T. 😈♥

• Wow
Reactions: 4
ya gotta have a mother for me now move your big ass round this way so I can work on that zipper baebehh
1666904494392.png

yeah I'm old too :( will just wear all black at work for once lolol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I once attended a party where a very very sexy but not too scantily-clothed petite Domme led around a very tall and insanely fit younger man on a leash. He wore a black leather thong, chest harness, collar, and since it was 2021 a black face mask with metal studs on it. AND, this is crucial - black and red patent leather lace-up stripper heels. Honestly I don't recall what the woman was wearing because if there hadn't been so many other wild things to watch, I would have stared at that man on a leash all night.

I once attended a party where I sat on a rocking chair and accidentally levered the radiator off the wall. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Not usually into sub Jack but I could actually go with Jack on a leash as you have described 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

i expected him in an under armour tracky just holding my hand but wowcher girl you’ve got some stories x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
you’ll all be thrilled to know im goin as a dead cheerleader and mo salah
At the same time?

Like, Mo Salah is a dead cheerleader?
Or a line down the middle of you and one half Mo, one half dead cheerleader?
Or you are dressed as one of them dragging the corpse of the other along?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
At the same time?

Like, Mo Salah is a dead cheerleader?
Or a line down the middle of you and one half Mo, one half dead cheerleader?
Or you are dressed as one of them dragging the corpse of the other along?
no baby, cheerleader for town so i look fit n salah for mates gaff for banter x

imagine me as a dead cheerleader dragging a stuffed mo salah 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My son is going in an orange prison jumpsuit with handcuffs. I might steal them from him when he gets home 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
LO is going as a fireman to every Halloween event we have planned. Refuses to wear the pirate outfit I got him.

Today he was the only non-spooky child and just pretended to spray all the other children with a hose.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.