Jack Grealish #84 ...No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how do men not get like the intrusive thought to just have a peak at who’s standing next to them when they’re having a wee id accidentally do it all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I was an impressionable teenager someone told me that the distance from the end of your thumb to the end of your little finger if you stretch them both out would be the length of your penis.

I don't think there's any scientific basis for that but it scarred me for life because I have big stretchy hands that indicate something in the region of a 9-incher.

Way too much responsibility for me. Basically a third leg.
I thought it was thumb to index finger when making an L shape?

Either way I'm happy with this

20221019_212030.jpg

20221019_212413.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
how do men not get like the intrusive thought to just have a peak at who’s standing next to them when they’re having a wee id accidentally do it all the time
they absolutely do the men’s toilets were the talk of the call floor when i used to work in a call centre

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
When I was an impressionable teenager someone told me that the distance from the end of your thumb to the end of your little finger if you stretch them both out would be the length of your penis.

I don't think there's any scientific basis for that but it scarred me for life because I have big stretchy hands that indicate something in the region of a 9-incher.

Way too much responsibility for me. Basically a third leg.
Flaccid or erect? I can stretch to 10 notes on the piano, thumb to pinky. Aka, I would have a big dong.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
In my defence, I already had it nearby as I'm measuring for a sofa

Are you scared of it whipping back and hitting you?
When I was little my mum was measuring something and as she let it go I grabbed it and sliced my little baby hand open and so now they just freak me out 🤢 It’s made worse that every time someone measures something that story gets told which apparently I do as well

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.