Jack Grealish #84 ...No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. Xx

What was the thread maybe 10-15 threads ago that @wonderstruck25 made that was very long but hilarious? I was trying to think of it when I had the ick but I have total brain fog and cannot think of it?
think I’m peri, sorry for TMI
Garage Southgate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I can do that on both hands. I’m a bit of a freak though, my thumb can bend down to touch my wrist.
Forwards or backwards? I can do both with my left hand but only forwards with my right hand.

What was that thing we all tried to do together a few threads ago, something to do with flexibility.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Garage Southgate

Thanks, knew you would have it on the spreadsheet 💙

• Heart
Same. Xx

What was the thread maybe 10-15 threads ago that @wonderstruck25 made that was very long but hilarious? I was trying to think of it when I had the ick but I have total brain fog and cannot think of it?
think I’m peri, sorry for TMI
I have been name checked and I cannot help 🥲

• Heart
wait there’s no way it’s the size of an outstretched pinky to thumb that’s bleeping huge friends

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it not the inside of your arm? From wrist to inner elbow? Or is that your foot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Is it not the inside of your arm? From wrist to inner elbow? Or is that your foot
I thought that was utterly ridiculous but then I've just measured my hand span against my arm and they are the same!

I'm not girthy though. Part of the pencil club.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.