Jack Grealish #84 ...No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone bought any clothes for Christmas parties yet? I have bought this skirt for my first festive outing

Screenshot_20221019_153903.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone bought any clothes for Christmas parties yet? I have bought this skirt for my first festive outing

View attachment 1662258
This is so cute and festive!! I’ve promised myself I’m going to wear stuff I already own this season rather than just constantly buying new stuff so I’ll probably have a new festive wardrobe in 4-6 weeks - pls check back

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1662258
This is really cute but it looks a little itchy with the sequins, does it have an underskirt? My god how old am I 😂

I don’t go to Christmas parties anymore, my boss takes me to dinner or we have a drink at her house but I have no colleagues it’s well sad 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
This is really cute but it looks a little itchy with the sequins, does it have an underskirt? My god how old am I 😂

I don’t go to Christmas parties anymore, my boss takes me to dinner or we have a drink at her house but I have no colleagues it’s well sad 😔
It's just fabric inside, not sequined. Don't want a scratched up bum.

😞 this upsets me. Do they get you a Christmas present?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

yeah i don’t go to christmas parties because i’m classed as ‘management’ and i’m a lightweight and either start a fight or pull someone who works for me/with me which is ‘not in line with our company ethos’ or whatever x

• Haha
It's just fabric inside, not sequined. Don't want a scratched up bum.

😞 this upsets me. Do they get you a Christmas present?
Yeah of course!! Normally a really nice one too!! I get them presents as well, my mum always get NK a present too, she loves her!!

My boss also gets my mum a hamper every year!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
yeah i don’t go to christmas parties because i’m classed as ‘management’ and i’m a lightweight and either start a fight or pull someone who works for me/with me which is ‘not in line with our company ethos’ or whatever x
Does management not do their own party?

View attachment 1662258
i'm like a dad and recycle like the same 5 dresses for special occasions 😂 not had an xmas do with my current work lot so can get away with wearing a trusty old dress from the oasis a/w 2012 collection. i adore this skirt 💛

• Heart
i'm like a dad and recycle like the same 5 dresses for special occasions 😂 not had an xmas do with my current work lot so can get away with wearing a trusty old dress from the oasis a/w 2012 collection. i adore this skirt 💛
I look miss proper vintage Oasis, never been the same since it went online.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.