Jack Grealish #84 ...No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still appreciate that this is a fine torso.

I did such an embarrassing u turn last time that I'm not getting the ick this time. I am objectifying him.
I don’t feel the ick like last time but I feel as a responsible adult I need to not be so brazenly thirsty over him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OH also I went into the office today AND wore a blazer AND proper make up AND heels and when I came home I immediately removed my bra and put pre-pyjama indoor clothes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OH also I went into the office today AND wore a blazer AND proper make up AND heels and when I came home I immediately removed my bra and put pre-pyjama indoor clothes on.
i bought a black pleated skirt in zara yday and have already planned my outfit for office next week… might even brave the heels so i can feel like a boss witch

• Heart
Reactions: 6
screaming into pillow

I’ve already sneezed over him today and have zero moral high ground

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
but sometimes I wonder DO i want to shag him or do I just want to be a man with a body like his (but taller with bigger willy)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.