Jack Grealish #84 ...No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but sometimes I wonder DO i want to shag him or do I just want to be a man with a body like his (but taller with bigger willy)
I had to read this twice. I thought you were pondering whether you wanted a man with a body like his but taller and willier. Tbh that makes more sense, I wouldn't want a willy, would get in the way.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I had to read this twice. I thought you were pondering whether you wanted a man with a body like his but taller and willier. Tbh that makes more sense, I wouldn't want a willy, would get in the way.
omg really!!!!! I’d love a willy, I would not stop wanking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I did the same! 🙈 I would def prefer the man with the body like his over being a man

Saw this earlier but wasn’t really the time for bantz
487CC91D-7C07-455D-B278-F221BD15FDED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
is there a way of doing an interim poll id like to know ick levels on a 1-10 scale for everyone (especially @ruby1080)
Put me down for a 0.

Bae coated me with a special ick-proof solution on my last visit to the Rubot factory, so I don't think there's any way back. I've just been put on standby so I don't cause offence.

• Heart
  • Haha
When I was an impressionable teenager someone told me that the distance from the end of your thumb to the end of your little finger if you stretch them both out would be the length of your penis.

I don't think there's any scientific basis for that but it scarred me for life because I have big stretchy hands that indicate something in the region of a 9-incher.

Way too much responsibility for me. Basically a third leg.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.