Jack Grealish #84 ...No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was thumb to index finger when making an L shape?

Either way I'm happy with this

You mean I was traumatised for no reason and might have a normal sized dick?

Unlike you I don't have a tape measure to hand, so I'm going full on dick pic here and giving you a can for reference (330ml can is 4.83inches tall according to Google).

IMG_20221019_213206.jpg
IMG_20221019_213248.jpg

Mild hypermobility cheat I think as a lot of people can't do this stretch:
IMG_20221019_213456.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
You mean I was traumatised for no reason and might have a normal sized dick?

Unlike you I don't have a tape measure to hand, so I'm going full on dick pic here and giving you a can for reference (330ml can is 4.83inches tall according to Google).

View attachment 1663210View attachment 1663211

Mild hypermobility cheat I think as a lot of people can't do this stretch:
View attachment 1663214
What is it in relation to a dvd case though? Cc @cornflower

• Haha
Reactions: 5
how do men not get like the intrusive thought to just have a peak at who’s standing next to them when they’re having a wee id accidentally do it all the time
RLF says to me they always look apparently

It also blows my mind footballers all have communal showers too, they see it allllll 👀

Yes yes yes!

They are terrifying. Gonna take my finger off when they whip back randomly.
I refuse to use them for this very reason

• Heart
  • Heart
  • Wow
Can you all test something for me please

Can you bend your little finger without bending your ring finger, and if so, is this both hands or just one?

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Can you bend your little finger without bending your ring finger, and if so, is this both hands or just one?
Right hand - yes if I really concentrate.
Left hand - fully impossible.

Edit: the above is from a starting position of unbent fingers. If I start with a fist I can stretch and bend little finger with no trouble on both hands.

So if I bend my little finger, my ring finger bends too. But then I can tuck my little finger into a bit of palm and stretch my ring finger out straight again.

I don't know if that's what you need from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
omg girlssss your massive willies
also yes plz find photo of jg with his hand like that so I can lie awake emotionally tortured
my willy is about the length of a handbrake/gearstick but I think mine would be dead chunky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Unable to do on either.
But I’m quite useless at lots of things so I’m probably not the best case study 😂

So if I bend my little finger, my ring finger bends too. But then I can tuck my little finger into a bit of palm and stretch my ring finger out straight again.

I don't know if that's what you need from me.
I'm looking for this with no outside assistance or tucking

I can only do it on one, and I understand this is the same for many others

20221019_215306.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Right hand - yes if I really concentrate.
Left hand - fully impossible.
Same. Xx

What was the thread maybe 10-15 threads ago that @wonderstruck25 made that was very long but hilarious? I was trying to think of it when I had the ick but I have total brain fog and cannot think of it?
think I’m peri, sorry for TMI

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.