Jack Grealish #84 ...No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been a rough few months but I’ve been trying to dabble in and out of here as much as I can to keep up with his antics! Seen he’s back driving though, if he’d like to come pick me up for some back seat action, my door is open!
How is everyone? Have I missed anything major? ❤

Sash looks happy 😏
this is literally what has just led me straight back here 🤣🤣 even baby Skye is a mood

• Heart
Reactions: 10
also everyone:

pls try to take what each other say on here with a bit of salt… it’s super hard to read tone online especially if it’s people that you’re not used to talking to on a regular basis but i don’t think anyone on here is meaning to come across in a nasty bitchy way and we’re all trying to have a laugh and a bit of a thirst (lol sometimes)

if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Re Sash I think PR wise she may hang on a bit longer to help JGs image with the Mendy court case and smooth things over for him. Also World Cup selection and tournament, he has to appear to be a good boy and have it together for this image wise. At this point JG and Sash I think must have an arrangement. She has recently started L'Oréal campaign too. I still fancy him and he is a head who does some bad stuff as well as good. I hope he gives Sash plenty of 💴💴 if they breakup.

Reactions: 1
good afternoon the boys what’s everyone had for tea
1550BACA-E935-494A-B4A3-4650D82E4AE1.jpeg

scran on a plate ^

@Geexoxo soz for being an angry little boff x i didn’t mean to like directly come and smash all the plates in ur kitchen and rip ur bathroom tiles out i just canny manage my aggression but that’s not an excuse because i am a feckin grown woman with shopping lists 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 10
good afternoon the boys what’s everyone had for tea View attachment 1662563

scran on a plate ^

@Geexoxo soz for being an angry little boff x i didn’t mean to like directly come and smash all the plates in ur kitchen and rip ur bathroom tiles out i just canny manage my aggression but that’s not an excuse because i am a feckin grown woman with shopping lists 🫶
pls what is on your shopping list this seems out of character

• Haha
Reactions: 7
pls what is on your shopping list this seems out of character
-ready salted hula hoops
-cheeky c0nd0ms
-$nus
-frozen pizza
-deoderant
-literally 6 bags of pasta, all diff shapes 🤟
-polly
-cutlery because i take it out with me and leave it in random places
-pepsi cherry max

Ket
Rubbers
Lube
Frozen chips
pls why am i known for being a crackhead i am actually not i just love a good social line on days off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Aye @2busyshopping34 when you were on crutches did you use those scooters in the supermarkets too?!

The one I used in Asda beeped when I reversed it was sick 😂

-ready salted hula hoops
-cheeky c0nd0ms
-$nus
-frozen pizza
-deoderant
-polly
-pepsi cherry max

pls why am i known for being a crackhead i am actually not i just love a good social line on days off
‘Social line’ 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
-ready salted hula hoops
-cheeky c0nd0ms
-$nus
-frozen pizza
-deoderant
-polly
-pepsi cherry max

i need to clarify pls what is snus and polly?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
no baby i milked it and got everyone to do everything for me ❤ might go break a toe or something to use one tho omg this sounds sick
Did you not leave the house? I had to get out but couldn’t drive cause I broke my driving ankle so I made people take me out with my scooter.

One of these bad boys… beep beep 😎
4469566A-BB08-4C99-9C5E-3847605F44F2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
i need to clarify pls what is snus and polly?
snus is like nic in a pouch tha goes under ur lip dno how to explain it tbh n polly is the good 🍃
Did you not leave the house? I had to get out but couldn’t drive cause I broke my driving ankle so I made people take me out with my scooter.

One of these bad boys… beep beep 😎
View attachment 1662615
omfg swag tha kid, nah i only left to go physio n out out, did u have like a horn on it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
snus is like nic in a pouch tha goes under ur lip dno how to explain it tbh n polly is the good 🍃

omfg swag tha kid, nah i only left to go physio n out out, did u have like a horn on it
How did you go in night out, I still haven’t been out since I hurt myself 😂

Nah no horn but I did put stickers on my basket!! Once I was used to it I was well speedy though, felt like when I was a kid cutting about the aisles in my heelys

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.