Jack Grealish #84 ...No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did you go in night out, I still haven’t been out since I hurt myself 😂

Nah no horn but I did put stickers on my basket!! Once I was used to it I was well speedy though, felt like when I was a kid cutting about the aisles in my heelys
on crutches looking like a right twit! i will come and take you out baby we can do the three legged race from bar to bar ❤

lol wonder gets speeding tickets in the asda

What match is everyone watching tonight?
watched my girls play today n now liverpewllllllllll

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
We live such different lives.
same xx so glad someone else asked what those words meant. feel like shop shop’s down with the kids-ness makes up for my utter squareness as a youth

21D2E21D-4A4F-462D-AC7E-8D990A44B6AC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I come here to see what the scandal is. It’s always going off on here by all accounts on the #1truebaethread

you lead v exciting tattle lives

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What match is everyone watching tonight?
little wee Brentford vs Chelsea cos I've gotta keep an eye on My Playful Men even though we are decidedly mid table

plus if JG keeps playing his cards wrong I am going full Ruben L-C, who is making his Playful debut. I feel like his face is so perfect it's like someone put 'cute n handsome' into a neural network and made him (plz no one tell me he is problematique lol I cannae take anymore)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The pain of looking elsewhere and letting your eye wander for totty who will satisfy your JG shaped ache, when yer scanning the pitch and all you can think is that Cucurella looks like a Pixar character :cry: 🚬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping ‘happy jack’ are you actually having a laugh like why do you get to be happyjack, what a twit I actually hate him and love him so much so so much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.