Jack Grealish #84 ...No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brentford's kit always makes me laugh it's so shite yet glam with the ✨HOLLYWOOD✨ spon godbless

I don't understand how it doesn't pop off his big head. It must have some kind of silicone grip.
ikr where does he get them? that would be halfway to my ankles just walking to the post office let alone playing 90 mins of football

• Haha
Reactions: 9
good afternoon the boys what’s everyone had for tea View attachment 1662563

scran on a plate ^

@Geexoxo soz for being an angry little boff x i didn’t mean to like directly come and smash all the plates in ur kitchen and rip ur bathroom tiles out i just canny manage my aggression but that’s not an excuse because i am a feckin grown woman with shopping lists 🫶
Thankyou 🤍 sorry for being a territorial witch I suppose I’ll let you have Phil once in a blue moon (badum tsss 🥁)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Fits you perfectly 😘😘

(although an actual princess wouldn’t have to spend her break at work listening to someone way disgustingly loudly whilst sniffing and coughing and spluttering, after borderline being shouted at by the clocking in/out machine because she was almost an hour late for her break because nobody came to take her off 😤)

Reactions: 1
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
ffs I just saw my avatar and got excited because I thought it was a new photo of Jack

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.