Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wait what?!!
I thought it just said THE CHAAAAMPYUUUUNS 🤣 that’s why I was like yeah I could do that one at kareoke it only has two lyrics. I didn’t realise it was basically a Eurovision unity song 😂
I’m howling! I also thought it was just “chaampyuuns”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I know he brings a lot of it on himself but Maguire gonna get absolutely slaughtered by everyone now and I can’t help but feel sorry for him 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
is any one of you rlly rlly famous or like reasonably well known so i can invite you to my wedding and start my i know someone famous claim to fame in the local pub

• Haha
Reactions: 7
is any one of you rlly rlly famous or like reasonably well known so i can invite you to my wedding and start my i know someone famous claim to fame in the local pub
My pug was a local celebrity, does that count

Oh wait, I just properly read that. Yeah, he passed, so he couldn't come to the wedding, sorry lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.