Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking about it @2busyshopping34, with you being in Liverpool shouldn’t you have your rollers in already and be booked in to get your make up done at 10am tomorrow?
dont know wether to laugh or cry at this

going for jeans and top with a bit of tits xxx thankyou my lovlies will save the grealish top for in bed afterwards

i also cant do makeup so mascara it is

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bae’s birthday thread and barely any photos of him yet. Sorry Baeby 😢

1662581793048.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am late to the party but just found the Jack Grealish Legs account on insta it’s hilarious which one of you is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
No heels for this girl, either. I’ve had plantar fasciitis in both feet in the past and just can’t wear them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ugh I feel ur pain bab. I so want to be able to as well because I think girls look so sexy in heels but I always feel like I look dumb 😭
I used to always wear massive heels but something just changed in my mid-twenties, I dunno what, also I kinda like being short? And being able to walk 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ugh I feel ur pain bab. I so want to be able to as well because I think girls look so sexy in heels but I always feel like I look dumb 😭
What kind of heels would you like to wear? Can you try heeled boots to ease your way in? A proper chunky high heel ankle boot is ❤

also baby just for you, in Sash's latest vlog they go on a date to see Elvis, if you now want to dream of him taking you to see it??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did everyone (of a certain age) wear shoe boots in the late 00s, early 10s?

I've just remembered tumbling down the stairs at my work Christmas party in my studded shoe boots, after strutting around thinking I was the bollocks 🥲

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What kind of heels would you like to wear? Can you try heeled boots to ease your way in? A proper chunky high heel ankle boot is ❤

also baby just for you, in Sash's latest vlog they go on a date to see Elvis, if you now want to dream of him taking you to see it??
hmm I dunno just like strappy cute ones so I look like a love island gyal 😔

I do wear chunky heel boots sometimes they’re my go to with dresses when it’s cooler, sometimes ariana grande type long boots too.

omg stop do they really?? I’m still face first in my Elvis obsession so yes I will fantasise about him taking me to see it ❤ thank u

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did everyone (of a certain age) wear shoe boots in the late 00s, early 10s?

I've just remembered tumbling down the stairs at my work Christmas party in my studded shoe boots, after strutting around thinking I was the bollocks 🥲
oh no 😭 these are the shoes I decked it in at my brothers wedding, walking out of a pub in front of ALL my brothers friends, was like bambi on ice

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.