Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did everyone (of a certain age) wear shoe boots in the late 00s, early 10s?

I've just remembered tumbling down the stairs at my work Christmas party in my studded shoe boots, after strutting around thinking I was the bollocks 🥲
Studded 🖤🖤 pride always comes before a fall my love
1662582366441.jpeg
omg in like 2010 I had velvet really high wedge ones with a little bow on the back from miss selfridge (and a fuckin peeptoe 😂🤮) that I wore TO DEATH around the same time i DIY ombre-d my hair and wore a shearling aviator jacket on the daily, and Peter Pan collars, and teeny tiny black body con skirts, thinking I was llymlrs or something (plz tell me it wasn’t just me) 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
@jackgrealish if i accidentally drop my address in can i have a hoodie pls (make sure u spray it pls baeby) they look so comfy and i think you would benefit greatly from this charitable move

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1562682omg in like 2010 I had velvet really high wedge ones with a little bow on the back from miss selfridge (and a fuckin peeptoe 😂🤮) that I wore TO DEATH around the same time i DIY ombre-d my hair and wore a shearling aviator jacket on the daily, and Peter Pan collars, and teeny tiny black body con skirts, thinking I was llymlrs or something (plz tell me it wasn’t just me) 🤣
Did you also favour a Motel bodycon dress?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I've just remembered tumbling down the stairs at my work Christmas party in my studded shoe boots, after strutting around thinking I was the bollocks 🥲
Yes. I had a pair of brown brogue type shoe boots? And a pale grey suede pair. Loved them so much but definitely fell down in them

View attachment 1562682omg in like 2010 I had velvet really high wedge ones with a little bow on the back from miss selfridge (and a fuckin peeptoe 😂🤮) that I wore TO DEATH around the same time i DIY ombre-d my hair and wore a shearling aviator jacket on the daily, and Peter Pan collars, and teeny tiny black body con skirts, thinking I was llymlrs or something (plz tell me it wasn’t just me) 🤣
Are you me?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

I remember boots with no toes (ridiculous), skirts with trousers (much earlier but still ridiculous) and even earlier, spliffy jackets. My mum was very naive bless her and me being about 8 was also none the wiser.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember boots with no toes (ridiculous), skirts with trousers (much earlier but still ridiculous) and even earlier, spliffy jackets. My mum was very naive bless her and me being about 8 was also none the wiser.
Lol, combats with a skirt over them. I thought I was in All Saints.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What kind of heels would you like to wear? Can you try heeled boots to ease your way in? A proper chunky high heel ankle boot is ❤

also baby just for you, in Sash's latest vlog they go on a date to see Elvis, if you now want to dream of him taking you to see it??
in that vlog she mentioned that she hoovers and bleaches the toilet everyday?? fam what kind of menace shits are they doing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
in that vlog she mentioned that she hoovers and bleaches the toilet everyday?? fam what kind of menace shits are they doing
You know the more I learn about her, the more I get confused about them.

He seems like such a mess and she’s getting up at 5am everyday and hoovering the bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.