Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lemon drizzle then bae-faced Colin and chunky Swiss.

it’s macmillan coffee morning all week in the office and I cannot WAIT to go in tomorrow and eat all the cake in bab’s honour πŸ’™

also feel so shy reading my own writing lolol

baeby loves carrot cake 🧑 (his happy little face 😭πŸ₯Ί)
View attachment 1562497
Have you made anything for the coffee morning?

So agonising waiting to see if people want to buy what you've made πŸ₯Ί

Do you actually have a spreadsheet? I really can’t tell
No she mentioned it last week

I am not an online predator

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you more anything for the coffee morning?

So agonising waiting to see if people want to buy what you've made πŸ₯Ί

No she mentioned it last week

I am not an online predator
Nah I’m a scavenger, I said I’ll bring in clotted cream and jam for someone’s scones lol. My baking is always either amazing or atrocious, I’m no Bea 😞 I dunno I might try and knock something up tomorrow night and just not put my name to it πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That is such a cosy looking sweatshirt and I love the colour, I want it.

What's the date, how can we assist?
DINNER?? TOMORROW NIGJT?! AND I UAHE NOTHING TO WEAR WHY DO MEN ASK THE DAY BEFORE

what if i fake sick so chinese on the couch
It is indeed this week πŸ˜ƒ it is tomorrow in fact πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Lozzabj is what I’d like to give bae for his birthday gift 🀣
happy birthday eve the boy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Only 3 poll choices?! Is the swiss roll chocolate and covered in chocolate, or non-chocolate like in the photo?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.