Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel so out of touch with everyone??? Why am I the only one in a dress?
better to be underdressed than overdressed!! overdressed you risk looking too keen and out of place, and underdressed like have you seen gen z? they’re always underdressed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
better to be underdressed than overdressed!! overdressed you risk looking too keen and out of place, and underdressed like have you seen gen z? they’re always underdressed
I live my life by "better to be overdressed than underdressed" 😞

Have I been getting it wrong all these years in my tiara and heels

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d probably go for a dress but just because I look better in them than jeans. Would just dress it down by wearing Uggs with it.

Kind of only half joking.

I’d be wanting more clarification of what he thinks fancy means.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Can you not ask for clarification?

Does anyone else hate surprises?
I hate surprises. This is so stressful and it’s not even happening to me!!

Nah, I had to re-vote because how could I forget the rapture and joy that is Colin? ❤

• Heart
I’m usually overdressed on a night out anywhere, especially if I venture outside the north west.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think I’ve wore heels 6 times in my life and 5 of those times I’ve ended up on my arse too so I’m crap at fancy 💀

• Heart
Thinking about it @2busyshopping34, with you being in Liverpool shouldn’t you have your rollers in already and be booked in to get your make up done at 10am tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I’ve wore heels 6 times in my life and 5 of those times I’ve ended up on my arse too so I’m crap at fancy 💀
I used to wear them every day for work. A few weeks ago, I wore heeled boots for the first time in ages and my feet ached for days

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I used to be fine with heels but just can’t do it anymore, pregnancy just realigned my back or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Feel so out of touch with everyone??? Why am I the only one in a dress?
I think it depends what your usual style is. I feel like "dress nice" is, without any further clarification, "go one step up on what you usually wear". If you're normally pretty well put together (and I get the impression you are 😘) then a nice dress is a proportionate step up.

But for someone who normally lives in trackies, the step up might be uncomfortably fancy. Like you turning up for a first date in a ball gown.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.