Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 3 poll choices?! Is the swiss roll chocolate and covered in chocolate, or non-chocolate like in the photo?
Can be either, or even one of the fancy flavours you get in M&S

Colombian marching powder in this one
511120011_0_640x640.jpg

This one is delicious

511097011_0_640x640.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Do me now, bae.
Just nail me, round the back door, anything you want 😀
I'll do you a nice cup of tea, few bit beans on toast after, etc 😎
Screenshot_20220904-233030_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Don't watch HK, watch Liverpool losing instead, it's much more fun.

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
DINNER?? TOMORROW NIGJT?! AND I UAHE NOTHING TO WEAR WHY DO MEN ASK THE DAY BEFORE

what if i fake sick so chinese on the couch

happy birthday eve the boy
Aw that's cute though. Smart casual or cute casual?

Do me now, bae.
Just nail me, round the back door, anything you want 😀
I'll do you a nice cup of tea, few bit beans on toast after, etc 😎
View attachment 1562535
I've never noticed that this is ribbed, even cosier.

I think I need to start shopping for my A/W wardrobe.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What kind of venue? What is your usual style?
dno it’s a “suprise” 🙄 but he said dress nice. NICE WHAT DOES NICE MEAN. normally i just wear like cargos or jeans or a grealish 69 top and no pants

Could you do a really quick shop run before hand and get something?
might need to go dress shopping!! or is that too much omfg idk what would sasha do in this situation

How fancy… is fancy?
I DONT KNOW I DONT UNDWESTAND MEN

• Haha
  • Heart
dno it’s a “suprise” 🙄 but he said dress nice. NICE WHAT DOES NICE MEAN. normally i just wear like cargos or jeans or a grealish 69 top and no pants

might need to go dress shopping!! or is that too much omfg idk what would sasha do in this situation

My generation’s advice would be ‘jeans and a nice top’ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

think dress is too much probably for a first date. jeans and a nice top is always a safe bet. my rule is always do to up the face more than the clothes (and also maybe show a bit of tit and a pair of jeans to show off the arse)

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Better to be overdressed then underdressed baby. I would wear a dress, so get yourself down the shops tomorrow

Are you still in Liverpool? He's gonna take you to red hot buffet isn't he (omg I am so old this opened when I was there at uni)

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

Can you not ask for clarification?

Does anyone else hate surprises?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
OK, I’ve gone for Colin 🐛, chocolate and lemon jizzle 🍋

This is on the assumption that the Swiss roll is not actually Bae’s dick. If it is then that’s a game changer.

Also on the condition that the cakes are moist, I can’t deal with dry cake.

Shop bought classic, fruit cake and red velvet can all get in the bin. No time for them.

Overall though I’d rather just have a proper pudding or ice cream.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
think dress is too much probably for a first date. jeans and a nice top is always a safe bet. my rule is always do to up the face more than the clothes (and also maybe show a bit of tit and a pair of jeans to show off the arse)
omfg u are a life saver i love u sm

if this was JG id just wear a rainbow coloured tracky with a headband and sliders

• Haha
  • Heart

I would save the grealish 69 top for the second date. Pants maybe wait and see how warm it is tomorrow then decide

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Better to be overdressed then underdressed baby. I would wear a dress, so get yourself down the shops tomorrow

Are you still in Liverpool? He's gonna take you to red hot buffet isn't he (omg I am so old this opened when I was there at uni)
hope dj russke djs for us

Can you not ask for clarification?

Does anyone else hate surprises?
he wants it to be a nice surprise 🙄 and just said dress nice and will not elaborate ffs when did my life get so difficult and why do i keep falling in love with men i shag

love u all tho think i’m going team jeans (sorry mummy @Violetroselily i love u)

• Haha
  • Heart
Feel so out of touch with everyone??? Why am I the only one in a dress?
I feel like your fancy is different to mine, the ivy is by far the poshest place I’ve ever visited 😂

I think men play up fancyness and you can wear whatever these days really can’t you especially if you’re young and hot

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.