Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
right going to sit on my phone as i am on the verge of posting a video of me with my best JG accent and it’s 10:20pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ahh I'm proud of u 🥰 ! Just have fun with it my friend - it can be very intuitive so don't get too worried about what things mean in the booklet or 'reading futures'. You can always get a feel for it just doing some one card readings so you don't have to read a whole spread.

give me yer sun, moon, rising, venus and mars and I'll sort you out sis. @ruby1080 is also a woman of the stars if I remember correctly.
I'll take any advice on living my life I can get
Sun - Leo
Moon - Cancer
Rising - Libra
Venus - Cancer
Mars - Aries

• Heart
Reactions: 2
in order: Pisces Aquarius Taurus Pisces Taurus THANKYOU ♥

@333149O you can practice your skills on me at the orge ✨ I’ll pay
this is a nice mix but girl u sensitive as hell
im not surprised you write a great rimming scene if you have a taurus rising and pisces venus - i'd say you are an intuitive lover but fall in love easily and potentially lose sight of yourself in the limerence of it all.
i also have mars in taurus and we are obsessed with thinking about sex. like obsessed. to the point sometimes i have to google if i am a nymphomaniac. but you're not lol you just view the world though a very sensual lens like everything is heightened and sex is a language.
when you meet someone you prolly size up if you want to duck them or not before anything else. even if they are an electrician or a costa barista who is just innocently making you a flat white.
you play the long game with all that taurean energy - slow burn, languid life is ideal.
your Aquarius moon makes you an incredibly social outsider. you are a perceptive version of this meme:

1662758870943.png

p.s. i hope this is not offensive lmao i don't mean to say you are a Prince level sex freak 😂 it's just the interpretation of those placements together

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
im not surprised you write a great rimming scene if you have a taurus rising and pisces venus - i'd say you are an intuitive lover but fall in love easily and potentially lose sight of yourself in the limerence of it all.
i also have mars in taurus and we are obsessed with thinking about sex. like obsessed. to the point sometimes i have to google if i am a nymphomaniac. but you're not lol you just view the world though a very sensual lens like everything is heightened and sex is a language.
when you meet someone you prolly size up if you want to duck them or not before anything else. even if they are an electrician or a costa barista who is just innocently making you a flat white.
you play the long game with all that taurean energy - slow burn, languid life is ideal.
your Aquarius moon makes you an incredibly social outsider. you are a perceptive version of this meme:

View attachment 1567480

p.s. i hope this is not offensive lmao i don't mean to say you are a Prince level sex freak 😂 it's just the interpretation of those placements together
“Not surprised you write a great rimming scene” 💀🤣

• Haha

View attachment 1567480

thank god it’s not just me who googles that (see also: ‘sex addiction symptoms’) and also: yes to everything. thank you so much ‘moon 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How about we all ask him then hopefully one of us gets the ansa.
I think we need to tread a fine line between "a lot of people want to know this so I'd better tell them" and "there's a mad Internet coven collecting information about me in order to imagine what I'm like in bed".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@jumpmoon my birth chart is all Sagittarius, Taurus and Capricorn, can you please confirm that this means I should be living in a sex den with JG? It’s my interpretation but just wanted to check someone else’s.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.