Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we would all be burned at the stake if this was the Middle Ages

• Haha
Reactions: 8
also Bae does not give me virgo vibes much at ALL that’s for sure, he screams fire sign to me, but what do I know eh 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think his Venus in Virgo is what has kept me here so long. Like I think he isn’t quite as he sometimes seems in matters of the heart/dick.

Please excuse my ridiculousness.
I do wonder. Venus in Virgos don't always like adoration, which doesn't bode well for any of us...though maybe sex favors fall under the category of servitude rather than adoration, in which case we're golden.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aye last time we had this conversation it told me I was an alcoholic with insane hopes…

This is me apparently:
Sun Pisces
Moon Virgo
Rising Leo
Venus Aries
Mars Pisces

Does anyone have a fear of space? Planets well freak me out, not as much as the ocean but more than spiders.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
also Bae does not give me virgo vibes much at ALL that’s for sure, he screams fire sign to me, but what do I know eh 😌
His moon’s in Aries (we think, depending on birth time). If it’s not I think he’s a Leo or Aries rising.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Aye last time we had this conversation it told me I was an alcoholic with insane hopes…

This is me apparently:
Sun Pisces
Moon Virgo
Rising Leo
Venus Aries
Mars Pisces

Does anyone have a fear of space? Planets well freak me out, not as much as the ocean but more than spiders.
Rubae and I have the same wank triggers, but you and I have the exact same degrees of the exact same fears. We would not do well together as the last two people on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do wonder. Venus in Virgos don't always like adoration, which doesn't bode well for any of us...though maybe sex favors fall under the category of servitude rather than adoration, in which case we're golden.
Are you saying he's going to be subjack?

• Heart
  • Wow
Five obviously from Kev in this short interview, wonder who he been hanging out with... 😂

• Haha
I think about his Virgoness far too often like I don’t get it but I also DO because I’ve always found Virgo men utterly irresistible?

bae plz drop the birth time 😭

• Heart

This is me apparently:
Sun Pisces
Moon Virgo
Rising Leo
Venus Aries
Mars Pisces

The ocean is scary because of drowning and space is scary because of suffocating. But if I ignore the not breathing elements... I love vast open spaces, nothingness as far as the eye can see. The idea calms me down.

Spiders are okay as long as they don't touch me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

This is me apparently:
Sun Pisces
Moon Virgo
Rising Leo
Venus Aries
Mars Pisces

If I get sad I think about space and it proper chills me out lol like you know those star-to-scale type videos? But it’s SO mind boggling I can’t

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.