Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We got any birth (lol put girth at first) chart readers here can someone tell me how to live my life x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
can we do like a joint tiktok wiggle birthday dance for him and edit it together to some music

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
omg jumpy @jumpmoon I am learning tarot, I get really nervous when I’m trying to read for anyone though and proper stumble over my words 😞 hoping I get better in time
ahh I'm proud of u 🥰 ! Just have fun with it my friend - it can be very intuitive so don't get too worried about what things mean in the booklet or 'reading futures'. You can always get a feel for it just doing some one card readings so you don't have to read a whole spread.

We got any birth (lol put girth at first) chart readers here can someone tell me how to live my life x
give me yer sun, moon, rising, venus and mars and I'll sort you out sis. @ruby1080 is also a woman of the stars if I remember correctly.

• Heart
  • Wow
ahh I'm proud of u 🥰 ! Just have fun with it my friend - it can be very intuitive so don't get too worried about what things mean in the booklet or 'reading futures'. You can always get a feel for it just doing some one card readings so you don't have to read a whole spread.

give me yer sun, moon, rising, venus and mars and I'll sort you out sis. @ruby1080 is also a woman of the stars if I remember correctly.
too true thank you bab, I’ve always known I’ve had a bit of something when it comes to spirituality but I must remember not to get too worried with the book stuff, n to just go with it
2CD8550E-3638-4241-8950-BA7400534B13.jpeg

• Heart

@cornflower your birth chart is telling me that you should quit your job, write about JG full time, then hunt him down and bring him to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
omfg it’s still sober september ffs the dogs are barking they’re out howling at the moon but it’s jgs birthday so it’s a national holiday so i’m allowed to drink im so excited cannot wait to see what his friends* put out for his bday

*i originally wrote nhs and im not sure why

• Haha
  • Heart
Drop the hours and mins Jack @ruby1080 and I still need to work out yer rising sign

1662758054875.png

although disclaimer maybe don't trust any of my spiritual advice cos I did a free astrocartography thing the other day and all my lines converged in the middle of the Atlantic and bleeping NORTH KOREA

• Haha
  • Heart
Drop the hours and mins Jack @ruby1080 and I still need to work out yer rising sign

View attachment 1567462

although disclaimer maybe don't trust any of my spiritual advice cos I did a free astrocartography thing the other day and all my lines converged in the middle of the Atlantic and bleeping NORTH KOREA
Tomorrow’s the best day to ask him what time he was born without it seeming like a weird request. Someone ask him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.