Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck me, there are other witchy witches here? @jumpmoon
I'm currently reading a book called Astrology and Relationships and making a bleeping excel spreadsheet

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think we need to tread a fine line between "a lot of people want to know this so I'd better tell them" and "there's a mad Internet coven collecting information about me in order to imagine what I'm like in bed".
🤣🤣🤣true, he might go dark and we will have the biggest drought ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
@jumpmoon my birth chart is all Sagittarius, Taurus and Capricorn, can you please confirm that this means I should be living in a sex den with JG? It’s my interpretation but just wanted to check someone else’s.
rubaeee mine is the same, sag cap HEAVY bit of scorp (my moon) and that’s about it, think my Jupiter is Leo possibly 🤔

• Heart
what a bloody marvellous day to be in this little corner of the internet im going to get the jg haircut and devote my life to him i’m sick of doing crappy essays and i am ready to take my job on here full time as it’s something i’m very serious and passionate about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'll take any advice on living my life I can get
Sun - Leo
Moon - Cancer
Rising - Libra
Venus - Cancer
Mars - Aries
Ah, a fellow Libra rising! I'd put money on your house being beautifully presented but unconventional - put together with thoughtful knicknacks and bibilots. This is the placement that would be relative to your incredibly well thought out, considered takes on things. Sometimes this can manifest as an aversion to confrontation but, given your cancer moon, you are more likely to get internally upset and take direct action to remedy something than get angry and stomp off if offended. You are likely the nexus of your social group - likely very tactile with loved ones - this is a really nurturing, extremely empathetic energy as the moon is exalted in its home planet here. I'd say perhaps emotional balance - not pouring your own cup out empty in order to keep others on the straight and narrow and investing in their needs over your own - is a challenge for you. Given your venus being in the same sign, loyalty is of pivotal importance to you.
Aries is also at home in your mars, which means it dominates part of your chart. Sometimes you completely throw caution to the wind and go hell for leather in the pursuit of a goal and can be overly competitive, without thinking about what that may cost you in the long run. Aries is impulsive, but courageous. You like people who are direct and don't duck about. Your sexy life often leans towards a desire for spontaneity and you might get off on a bit of verbal sparring.

again, pinch of salt with this lol 😂

• Heart
this is a nice mix but girl u sensitive as hell
im not surprised you write a great rimming scene if you have a taurus rising and pisces venus - i'd say you are an intuitive lover but fall in love easily and potentially lose sight of yourself in the limerence of it all.
i also have mars in taurus and we are obsessed with thinking about sex. like obsessed. to the point sometimes i have to google if i am a nymphomaniac. but you're not lol you just view the world though a very sensual lens like everything is heightened and sex is a language.
when you meet someone you prolly size up if you want to duck them or not before anything else. even if they are an electrician or a costa barista who is just innocently making you a flat white.
you play the long game with all that taurean energy - slow burn, languid life is ideal.
your Aquarius moon makes you an incredibly social outsider. you are a perceptive version of this meme:

View attachment 1567480

p.s. i hope this is not offensive lmao i don't mean to say you are a Prince level sex freak 😂 it's just the interpretation of those placements together
I want to know this but don’t know how to get the stuff you asked for 😳I only know my star sign

• Heart
Reactions: 5
how do i work out my moons and stuff @jumpmoon csn u pls dissect my life and tell me if i should start using an aston villa scarf as a condom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
sorry yes I’m doing this again also let’s ignore the first part and just pay attention to what’s circled, (and aww the last bit)
5F521B30-4066-44F3-BA94-75813FC3E504.jpeg

CEFC93E3-1E92-4421-A2DF-215ED97FEF2D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m very sceptical about this stuff so part of me wants a turn but I’m also scared to be accurately assessed🥲

• Heart
  • Haha
Ah, a fellow Libra rising! I'd put money on your house being beautifully presented but unconventional - put together with thoughtful knicknacks and bibilots. This is the placement that would be relative to your incredibly well thought out, considered takes on things. Sometimes this can manifest as an aversion to confrontation but, given your cancer moon, you are more likely to get internally upset and take direct action to remedy something than get angry and stomp off if offended. You are likely the nexus of your social group - likely very tactile with loved ones - this is a really nurturing, extremely empathetic energy as the moon is exalted in its home planet here. I'd say perhaps emotional balance - not pouring your own cup out empty in order to keep others on the straight and narrow and investing in their needs over your own - is a challenge for you. Given your venus being in the same sign, loyalty is of pivotal importance to you.
Aries is also at home in your mars, which means it dominates part of your chart. Sometimes you completely throw caution to the wind and go hell for leather in the pursuit of a goal and can be overly competitive, without thinking about what that may cost you in the long run. Aries is impulsive, but courageous. You like people who are direct and don't duck about. Your sexy life often leans towards a desire for spontaneity and you might get off on a bit of verbal sparring.

again, pinch of salt with this lol 😂
Thank you my lovely, that's so interesting!

I'd say you've got me pretty well. I blushed at "get off on a bit of verbal sparring" 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@jumpmoon my birth chart is all Sagittarius, Taurus and Capricorn, can you please confirm that this means I should be living in a sex den with JG? It’s my interpretation but just wanted to check someone else’s.
oh 100% when I climbed Mount Olympus dressed as Stevie Nicks yesterday the gods themselves confirmed this as your fate my friend

how do i work out my moons and stuff @jumpmoon csn u pls dissect my life and tell me if i should start using an aston villa scarf as a condom
lolol for u and @Gattle09 get the co-star app or like @blubberbubber said search for cafe astrology natal chart that will knock it up for you

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.