Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have goal scoring defenders, or from a team keeping a clean sheet then you can make decent points from your defence. If you pick cheap ones they're probably either not playing or they aren't keeping cleansheets. So you're kind of wasting the players.
I got Cancelo and Dias thinking they’d get some clean sheets but 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My boy child has asked for a magic 8 ball for his birthday, so we may soon have all the ansas 🔮
I got one for my 20th birthday, I always asked it if my ex was a knob and if all men are evil. It always said yes.

I didn’t ask for it by the way, it was a surprise gift but hours of fun asking it questions during pre drinks before going out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s OK, it would help if they had real names wouldn’t it? Sadly, they are now shackled with these unisex hybrids due to their mother’s lunacy and delusion.
Yet another victim of the Jack Grealish effect

• Heart
  • Haha
Do u think Jack enjoys dipping a toe or two into the ✨spooky✨ world? Sash seems to be down with a lot of new age stuff - crystals, manifesting, smudging, even reading Abraham Hicks at one point (which is too much even for me).
I want to do a tarot spread for him 😂😂 (not a euphemism)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Do u think Jack enjoys dipping a toe or two into the ✨spooky✨ world? Sash seems to be down with a lot of new age stuff - crystals, manifesting, smudging, even reading Abraham Hicks at one point (which is too much even for me). I want to do a tarot spread for him 😂😂 (not a euphemism)
Oi oi.

I reckon he’s not into at all. Wouldn’t have a scooby.

He’d like a magic 8 ball, but that’s as far as it would go.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Do u think Jack enjoys dipping a toe or two into the spooky world? Sash seems to be down with a lot of new age stuff - crystals, manifesting, smudging, even reading Abraham Hicks at one point (which is too much even for me). I want to read his cards for him 😂😂
don’t tease me, ooh imagine if he kept a little crystal down his kecks! wonder what his fave is

• Heart
Reactions: 7
don’t tease me, ooh imagine if he kept a little crystal down his kecks! wonder what his fave is
u bloody started me thinkin about it with the rose quartz necklace bobbin about in yer romp :sneaky:
if its down his pants he'll need a lump of tourmaline to keep him out of trouble

Oi oi.

I reckon he’s not into at all. Wouldn’t have a scooby.
"what's yer book about bab?"
"an American lady and her husband who channel an angel consciousness called Abraham at convention centres in LA, and the spirit only speaks in motivational quotes"

1662756848805.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
omg jumpy @jumpmoon I am learning tarot, I get really nervous when I’m trying to read for anyone though and proper stumble over my words 😞 hoping I get better in time

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.