Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had a magic answer genie/ an incredibly accurate 8 ball/ had to petition St Homobonus I wouldn't ask anything useful, just for the actual tea on the Emily Atack shiz, the hotel lady pic, the glitter head massage etc etc cos I'm a nosy bish who can't be sautéed.
We need so many ansas

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Should I sell half my squad to buy KDB? Thinking the defenders and goalies never get many points anyway so I might as well go for cheap options?

Also, after a month of high level negotiations, FPL have finally approved my team name 🐝🐝

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Impressed by the fact that he put R.I.P. instead of R.I.P (icky)

the bar is low

• Haha
Reactions: 5
those nips and balls, R.I.P. me

on a similar note I really wish he’d let his 🍆 loose these days because most of his big dick day pics he’s way too young (BUT MORE THAN LEGAL) I’m gonna delete this bit shortly I just need to get these thoughts out
I know what you mean I blame those Brazilian knickers too supportive. He needs something looser then if he splits his shorts 📸 that’s the money shot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Should I sell half my squad to buy KDB? Thinking the defenders and goalies never get many points anyway so I might as well go for cheap options?

Also, after a month of high level negotiations, FPL have finally approved my team name 🐝🐝
If you have goal scoring defenders, or from a team keeping a clean sheet then you can make decent points from your defence. If you pick cheap ones they're probably either not playing or they aren't keeping cleansheets. So you're kind of wasting the players.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If I had a magic answer genie/ an incredibly accurate 8 ball/ had to petition St Homobonus I wouldn't ask anything useful, just for the actual tea on the Emily Atack shiz, the hotel lady pic, the glitter head massage etc etc cos I'm a nosy bish who can't be sautéed.
My boy child has asked for a magic 8 ball for his birthday, so we may soon have all the ansas 🔮

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.