Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D1B090B4-9FDB-46D6-98F0-C6551A9F07A1.jpeg
I’m just finishing together and I’m sorry, I can’t, don’t hate me but look at the height difference between Bae and flipper 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Somewhat accurate, have a slight fear someone may identify me from my username and this!

Screenshot_20220909-203241_AR Emoji.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
wow that cucumba has a phat bunda. Allotment Mick would probably have something to say about it because he is/was a bastard but I think it's very charming.

my FAVOURITE 🥰 :whistle: :love: this skittle was truly blessed to be held and eaten so tenderly.

@Violetroselily I think I've mentioned this before but lucozade was a fuckin cure all in my house - hungover? Lucozade. Shitting yourself with norovirus? Lucozade. Broken your neck? Lucozade. Biological terrorism level parasite? Lucozade will sort u right out.

girl u are so cute!! look at ur lil crocs!
Watched this about five times with the sound off tryna figure out what the point of the video was, wondering if you were the lady in it and this was your soft face launch. I’ve had SR stuck in my head all day for some reason, feel like I’ve manifested you ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Somewhat accurate, have a slight fear someone may identify me from my username and this!

View attachment 1567226
we are all hot n sexi gals bae is PRIVALIGED to have our love 💃💅

Watched this about five times with the sound off tryna figure out what the point of the video was, wondering if you were the lady in it and this was your soft face launch. I’ve had SR stuck in my head all day for some reason, feel like I’ve manifested you ✨
hahahahaha fucks sake i was like wat 😂 then I realised I had done another Napoleon sex confession copy and paste disaster but I am glad u enjoyed this piece of cinema and also V IMPRESSED at you being Shazam for SR 🥰 (and also that it ended up here rather than a work email...) Can you imagine if I was a Greek lady walking across the road with her hands on her hips to Something's Got Me Started 😂😂 that would be a vibe tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OMG the Bae footage from the final game is breaking my heart nearly as much as sad puppy dog Bae from this week. He is so cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.