Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
sorry, it just is 😔 it always seems to be the types of people who really SHOULD use headphones, the ones who rub dust off their screen while talking to you and you can hear every sweep of their sleeve, or are like 'sorry got a wash on lol hope it's not too loud'
Or people like me who stab at their keyboard, forgetting they are not on mute and the microphone is approx 2cm away from where they are bullying the keys

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I usually always do this same thing where I just take off my headset and wait for him to disconnect and he usually does it pretty much right away and the window just disappears when he does it so it’s wishful thinking but not sure if we both have to 🤔
If it makes you feel better at my last job the teams PA went for a slash on camera during our team meeting and we all had to tell her to stop because we could see

Pants round ankles and everything

• Haha
  • Wow

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
hello @cornflower i just had a nap and you were in my dream and tried to get me into what’s it called like when u put the camera up and wank on it? cam cord girl?yeah anyway that and i was fucking horrified i was speaking to myslef in my sleep like WAKE UP and had the fright of my life when i shook myself awake

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
The only thing that would truly make me feel bad is if Skye found us. She doesn’t deserve to get her innocent view of her daddy corrupted forever.

• Haha
  • Heart