Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

333149O

VIP Member
off topic work chat

this lad always phones me at work lately and we work in different offices, it's definitely just to have a flirt I'm not an idiot BUT after a 40 min flirt chat, I throw off my headset when he said he's going. I stand up to stretch my legs, turn to my mate at her desk and say "he's in love with me he is".. lads the call was still connected on teams.

I was about a metre away and my headset was hung over the partition of my desk but DO WE THINK HE HEARD ME?!??! SOS.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Do you think the other players in the team get insecure about themselves when Bae is running around looking like this?
84BE5D2F-5637-468F-821C-59E18726B921.jpeg

And some of them look like this…
94D20FF2-CDAA-4AB4-B250-0248A91A8437.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

cornflower

VIP Member
When he wanks, does he sometimes get off on the fact that he knows thousands of people would pay to watch? Does it make him bust quicker?
AF204F30-25F8-432D-AAF0-14D44FF42907.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

cornflower

VIP Member
I think the Satisfyer has ruined me. The battery ran out today so I tried the rabbit and it barely did anything for me. It’s similar to how Bae has made it impossible for me to be attracted to another man.
I don’t feel like I can ever try anything else - especially after Tracy - like I can’t imagine anything else comparing to the satisfyer now

also what a bargain

8329310A-4C7F-40C7-A6CD-0B9705D8BAC4.jpeg

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please be so kind as to show us your girth?

sorry really really eager. I have a LOT of these birthday ones btw

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Where the fuck is Grealish Rebecca with the footage of him blowing out his candles though?

• Haha
  • Heart