Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeauJD

Chatty Member
Hope you had a lobely time. Did you don a beret and get a pic in traffic in front of the eiffel tower?
Thank you, it was lovely - sadly I was Sans Beret but the obligatory photos holding the tower were taken and too many baguettes eaten! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

cornflower

VIP Member
it’s in my notes but i feel like some of them are really shit so i’m just waiting until people post things and i’m like OFMG UR THIS but realistically that’s not going to happen is it

AND PEOPLE KEEP POPPING OUT OF NO WHERE
I don’t even want to know mine thank you

still don’t understand the toy position but I feel like asking too many questions is akin to sexting you all so I’ll try again one day

• Haha
  • Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
I might start using the 😡 reaction when I mean 🥵. It's the closest one and a ❤ doesn't quite convey how much I want to jump his bones.

• Heart
  • Haha

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Routinely I will walk into a convo which immediately stops, everyone will laugh sheepishly and I'll ask what's up, and be told 'You're too innocent for this'.

Aren't we all anyway?!
I read your first sentence as ‘Routinely I will WANK into a convo’ three times before I realised it was walk.

I think I’ve read the word wank to many times today and my brain is tricking me.

I haven't but only because I've not got round to booking one on my own yet. 100% would, and when I go with friends we are all largely antisocial so we can have some peace

Exhibit 1 - the group chat after we booked our November spa day last week

View attachment 1558388
are you the croc friend now? 😂

• Haha

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
OMG what a day.

So was meant to go and visit my friend today, which is about a 2 hour drive. Geared myself up for it with the LO, had it all organised, but had a niggle last night that my MOT was due this month so thought I ought to check just in case. Turns out, it was due on 12 August. Had to cancel my trip and find a garage that could do it today, all the while in fear that I'd be arrested. Found one, but not in walking distance, so we went first thing and then got The Bus to the local shopping centre to get breakfast. I haven't caught a bus in years. Turns out, front tyre was split and needed replacing, and if I'd have gone on my trip as intended the tyre would have probably blown. Would have definitely crashed and then realised I had no MOT, dread to think. So, long story short, we have spent 5 HOURS in the shopping centre, had breakfast and lunch at m&s and bought a birthday build a bear. There is a mini soft play which was a godsend. I am now utterly shattered.

@2busyshopping34 hope you're enjoying the homeland, not sure about the smell but maybe I'm used to it.

I agree with his current hair. Needs a something. Love the soft curtains and the side sweep, structured but soft is my go to.
He was looking down on you…
A23E4930-EE63-4F97-B6C5-E7D63C492EF3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
i feel like i’ve outed myself so much you’d all know straight away which one i was and scowl at me
i’ll wear a city shirt 🥴 to throw you all off
I pretend I can say with my full chest that I’d know who everyone is but in reality I’d not be able to identify anyone… except maybe @Violetroselily who will be easy to spot as she would have a hard copy of her spreadsheet

• Haha
  • Heart

madamchristmas

VIP Member
hello @cornflower i just had a nap and you were in my dream and tried to get me into what’s it called like when u put the camera up and wank on it? cam cord girl?yeah anyway that and i was fucking horrified i was speaking to myslef in my sleep like WAKE UP and had the fright of my life when i shook myself awake
🤣🤣 this sounds like the dutch couples POV

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
I think you've cracked it you clever goose

Why does this not happen to bae??? (Hint - zoom in on the sleeve 👀 )

Nah I’d give it all up for a photo like this of bae. I mean honestly, what percentage of all our wank fantasies are dressing room based? Mine’s a good 75% at least

sorry to take it back to wanking

• Haha
  • Heart