Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I’ve not been able to watch the match I hope bae played well and is ok? 💔
Played well I thought 😊

Not visibly injured but seemed upset when coming off, Pep gave him cuddles and Kalvin looked concerned. Hopefully he just wanted to stay on the pitch and show off his pizzle, rather than any pain or discomfort.

I just saw him do a cheeky little smile on the bench so I have fingers crossed he's OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I'm in the most boring of boring project meetings that I just don't give a shit about. This is not what I wanted on a Tuesday and would happily take the wag life over this utter drivel. There's a chance I may be due on and unnecessarily grumpy.

Pathetic moaning tax
Screenshot_20220817-131001_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220502-080932_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220427-181139_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220427-180928_Instagram.jpg

Just had to delete a photo as my insta pic was on the bottom. Luckily it was from 12 years ago so no-one would know its me!!

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
You know what really disturbs me… the way Haaland looks like he ain’t got no brows?

Leaving a very large fivehead visage
54658059-7DC4-4A73-AF22-EDB465E67681.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Gattle09

VIP Member
We have had Gousto the past two weeks (not with a Sash code) and the amount of excess ginger and garlic they send is unreal. Almost every meal has double the ginger required and a full bulb of garlic rather than a clove. Do you think they know? Is that why Sash is onto Hello Fresh as she doesn’t want to encourage bae? 🧄 I’m overrun with it at the moment.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Do you think he laughs at how desperate we are while he just casually gets his bellend out in front of a mirror and gives himself an eyeful?

• Haha
  • Sad

cornflower

VIP Member
everyone who isn't from the north west (minus @2busyshopping34 lol) will be outed pretty quickly at the orgy as soon as they speak.

sorry to bring this up again and I'm not asking for these questions to be answered, I just want people to know what my issues are.
1) I don't understand where your face goes, like doesn't it strain your neck looking up at your wanking material?
2) if hands-free, where are your arms? just by your sides? are you propped up on your elbows? full missionary man arms?
3) if not hands-free, how do you do your nips?
4) I still don't understand how the toy doesn't just roll over/detach itself if you're going hands-free, it's not exactly like a tyre pump where you clip it in place is it
5) for the couple of seconds I attempted it it did feel like it could be really good, but it was just too much of a workout so I got back into ol' faithful cross-legged (see below).

everyone last night (note the empty bottles of water)
1662448529435.png

how fit is this
1662448173640.png

and this is a classic, his fucking hair
1662448192670.png

bonus tanned subjack
1662448227898.png
argentine-sea

• Heart
  • Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Hi lurkers 👋 Come on in, we’re totally normal really.

What if Jack’s mum Googles him? The poor woman.

• Haha
  • Wow

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Especially with your preferences.

Where are you going to find somewhere to lie on your front in an office?
My office is having sleeping pods installed in a wellbeing room. Might need to keep a toy in my locker just in case.

The girl sat next to me today keeps asking me to send her a document, I hope she doesn't realise that I've not done it because I'm talking about wank preferences instead.

• Haha
  • Wow

Gizmo24

VIP Member
So funny, in the beginning we were a little hesitant to let out the crazy and were constantly following up our musings with " I'm not crazy/ a stalker/ sat in a dark basement". Now we are openly stalking planes, discussing sex aids and just whatever else goals. Such a wholesome and welcoming bunch of loons 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
can imagine him reading here all us lot simping over him and he's like 'fuckin hell I'm fine loike just resting puppy face, get a grip laydeez'

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
he makes more calls than I do but he usually disconnects, I’m now panicking wondering if he was still saying something but if he was then maybe the sound of his own voice covered me in the background saying anything 😭.

yes he is fit 💖
the fact that you can spend that long on the phone together indicates a decent rapport so he'd probs know you're being tongue in cheek about it, IF he heard you. he probs would've either been talking still, or have removed his headset as it only seems to be old and kind of square people who keep them on. it'll all blow over either way, have fun at your xmas do xx

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Omg I’m doing the school run for the first time with NK being in secondary school and I thought those posh private primary parents were bad but they are nothing on this shit, I’m going to die. Rip.

Please don’t buy a Range Rover if you can’t drive
1662479663971.jpeg
1662479687194.png

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
had a good wank specifically over his snail trail in this photo yesterday, there’s just something about it. think everyone knows the rest of my ‘bank already 😞 don’t think I’ve got any dark horses!
1662402302285.jpeg

23745236-A193-42DA-8275-6B9EFBEDADFE.jpeg

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Omg I’m doing the school run for the first time with NK being in secondary school and I thought those posh private primary parents were bad but they are nothing on this shit, I’m going to die. Rip.

Please don’t buy a Range Rover if you can’t drive

• Haha