Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popsock123

VIP Member
I am in stitches at this thread, shame I’m back to work tomorrow so I’ll have to lurk a little longer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

ruby1080

VIP Member
I had only been in role for like 3 weeks and she was the absolute worst person to manage because she was a proper cunt. As soon as I went on to the call with her (I had opened the Teams call whilst still on my mobile slagging her off) she told me she heard it all so I just burst into tears and said sorry she wasnt meant to hear 🥲
Not sorry I didn’t mean it, but sorry you weren’t meant to hear 🤣

1662476002293.jpeg

PS please can we have some Spanish cunt action tonight Bae? 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

333149O

VIP Member
You know what really disturbs me… the way Haaland looks like he ain’t got no brows?

Leaving a very large fivehead visage
View attachment 1560411
random boringish story few years ago there was this guy who was obsessed w me and I went out with him a couple of times, but he was a bit icky. anyways me and my best mate were trying to figure out what was off with him and one day we realised (idk how we didn’t instantly) that he had no brows? similar to our erling. was then renamed brows until the end of time n not his real name

anyway goodnight babies see u tomorrow 💖

• Heart
  • Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
I’m very sorry everyone, I am not like this irl at all. If we ever meet please do not bring it up. I’m ovulating, it’s not my fault. Next month I am staying off here and booking myself into a convent for the week.

This innocent boy shouldn’t need to read this.

1662460962315.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha