Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread lol I’m a sad soul that read the thread-a-day pages for Mrs Hinch in her heyday here on tattle. I feel like it was all training me for these grealish threads. Carry on gals and the occasional guy… we’ve got this 💪🏼

View attachment 699071
Not gone to sleep yet. I migrated from the hinch threads your name just reminded me of the good old days of Ron’s jus roll lunches and spaghetti hoop pie gate 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No more work tonight it’s time to drool over Jack before bed 😂 dreading how quick this threads going to move when I’m on a 13 hour shift tomorrow 😂
mic theirs more pics and talk oh eating arse probs be on thread10 by time u finish 😂😂😂

Okay this alarm going off in 4 and a half hours has got me like 😢😢 think I’m gonna have to lay in the dark and think up some JG smutty scenarios before I sleep 😴

Reactions: 4
I have to be up at half 5 to do a 10 hour shift 😭😭😭😭😭😭 im too tattle addicted
Normally I keep up even when I’m at work but today was just too busy

mic theirs more pics and talk oh eating arse probs be on thread10 by time u finish 😂😂😂
I can not wait! Refusing to sleep until I’m caught up 😂 obviously I made sure I wasn’t fully deprived of Jack, perks of working in a pub I get to talk football all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Normally I keep up even when I’m at work but today was just too busy

I can not wait! Refusing to sleep until I’m caught up 😂 obviously I made sure I wasn’t fully deprived of Jack, perks of working in a pub I get to talk football all the time 😂
Today was mega busy 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Nah I can’t cope I am screaming at this thread tonight 😂

1. Jack looks bleeping gorgeous in the city photos especially this one 💦💦
2. He can pull my hair while I suck him any time 😈🍆
3. We’re all emotionally unstable because of the announcement and videos
4. Sasha can’t decide if she wants to keep things private or not but she’s making sure it’s known she’s a City WAG
5. Everyone wants Pickford eating their ass (I’m sorry I love him but I still remember Megan from primary school and I just can’t look at him that way)

can’t wait for the next thread 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
What have FIFA done to his face 🤣🤣 those eyebrows might finaaaaally have given us the ick if they were real!
A199CCFE-571F-41A1-B91D-5294E611FD46.jpeg

Morning! So Sashdog was there all along!! Good for her!! Has anybody found their new Manchester home, I’m disappointed if not it’s been a couple hours!! 😂 Also is there any tea on Picky ass? He’s been with Megan for years but I’ve not heard of him being naughty???

Urghh I hate Manchester City, now I'm gonna have to watch aren't I 😩😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.