Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, I know this is Jack's thread but I honestly feel like "Pickford looks like he eats ass" should be our motto or something.
Next thread title jack grelish #8 Pickford looks like he eats arse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like I’be started of a new trend if I didn’t mention Pickford we wouldn’t be talking about hun eating arse 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Like I know this is a grealish thread and it can still well be but think we need to conjoin it with other footballers 😂😂😂

I’ve tried and I’m still here because the words Pickford and ass were mentioned. Tbh id lick his… just saying
Same. I don't even think he's remotely attractive; I just like the idea of anyone bringing that much aggression into the bedroom. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m lying in bed crying with laughter. The other half is like wtf are you laughing at. I’m trying to read him the thread and pickford looks like he eats ass is doing me in 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m lying in bed crying with laughter. The other half is like wtf are you laughing at. I’m trying to read him the thread and pickford looks like he eats ass is doing me in 😂😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣 omg tell us what he says to that. My hubby just ignores me now because he knows its from this

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.