Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the video his eyes gives me come here and duck me feels 😂😂

duck me he was only on 120.000 before Sasha definitely their for some of that
From what I gather he finances his family, doubt she gets much of a look in really 🤷🏻‍♀️ not as much as you would expect for a gf of 10 years anyway

Reactions: 5
Like help me out girls who do I go to bed dreaming about , jack giving me doggy or Jordan eating my ass 😂😂

• Haha
Not that I really follow football that much but from what hubby says Man City are a pretty good team, and that Pep will not stand for any nonsense.
I wonder if that means on & off the pitch?
Surely the lads have to behave to keep up the momentum that the team portray? Then again, he obviously isn’t that arsed as he’s employed someone who has a previous DUI.
Kyle Walker is in the team though isn't he? Now there's someone that just gives off prize c*nt vibes. And what a punchable face!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tonight’s announcement has just given me all the feels again. More content more pictures 🤣

If he could just nip round, pull my hair and rag me around the bedroom I might calm down.

cold shower will have to do 👀🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love the video his eyes gives me come here and duck me feels 😂😂

duck me he was only on 120.000 before Sasha definitely their for some of that
I swear on the WAG thread someone said he doesn't give her any money. No idea how true that is but she does work 2 jobs.

And if he does help his family out which I totally see she will be bottom of the pile.

Like help me out girls who do I go to bed dreaming about , jack giving me doggy or Jordan eating my ass 😂😂
Both of course

Not that I really follow football that much but from what hubby says Man City are a pretty good team, and that Pep will not stand for any nonsense.
I wonder if that means on & off the pitch?
Surely the lads have to behave to keep up the momentum that the team portray? Then again, he obviously isn’t that arsed as he’s employed someone who has a previous DUI.
Just need a good PR team in all honesty and it’s swept away within the blink of an eye

Reactions: 2
I swear on the WAG thread someone said he doesn't give her any money. No idea how true that is but she does work 2 jobs.

And if he does help his family out which I totally see she will be bottom of the pile.

Both of course

like obviously no one knows but surely she can’t get that much

Both of course
I don't think her make up jobs in her friend's salon is buying her that (awful) designer gear tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I go to work for six hours! Six hours and I’ve got nearly 30 pages to catch up on! Happy reading when I get home!

• Haha
It’s a bloody hard choice as I’ve got the throw Phil in their somewhere 😂😂
gang bang with the england squad? maguire can’t attend he’s too full from his chicken supreme and will sit this orgy out

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me or are the videos he keeps posting breaking your hear? I feel like I’m the one leaving Villa I can’t cope!!

Reactions: 4
Can’t belive we’ve gone through a thread in a day 😂😂😂 well yeah actually again

gang bang with the england squad? maguire can’t attend he’s too full from his chicken supreme and will sit this orgy out
I’m happy to have a gang bang with the squad tbh I’ll just take out both Harry’s 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.