Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or are the videos he keeps posting breaking your hear? I feel like I’m the one leaving Villa I can’t cope!!
no they broke me and I cried it’s not doing me any good why the hell I watched the euros I don’t know my life is never going to be normal again

Reactions: 3
Okay I’m not asleep but with Jack reposting all his messages is he going to post sashas ah ah ahhhhh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not convinced that tea was all BS. It sounded fairly plausible. And as much as I’d like to believe Jack is some kind of super lover, him being a bit gormless and lazy seems far more likely than him being dominant and filthy
yep i believed it, think she was spot on.

Reactions: 1
Just my two pennies, but moving to Manchester aka Gunchester… for 360k a week, I’d be worried too 😆🎤

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Okay I’m not asleep but with Jack reposting all his messages is he going to post sashas ah ah ahhhhh
Doubt it, she didn’t tag him so he won’t repost jackshit. Even more of an excuse to not acknowledge. Probably why she didn’t tag him 😂

She didn’t tag him as she’s private see

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His shared everyone’s stories or pictures ans not Sasha that got to hurt

Reactions: 2
lets give the girl a break. it’s not that deep 🤣 she’s done her bit and said how proud she is, surely that’s enough.

Reactions: 6
Why has he not reposted!!
tbh she’s probably led next to him, both on their phones 🤣
She hasn’t tagged him. He wouldn’t repost if she had tagged him. He defo isn’t gonna go and print screen her story and share it, you mad? That would be effort

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.