Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i got the ick ages ago but still buzzing he’s a city player. i stay for the giggles and gossip. let’s be real he’s a walking HPV case with a drinking problem
I kinda got the ick when I seen him in blue but got over it now and it's back with all the bulge pics.

Totally right about the HPV and drinking problems. Let's hope it dint get even worse now being in manchester

Reactions: 2
I really hope he claims her after her story to be honest with you and that she gets to live her best WAG life in Manchester, anyone else?
that will only ever happen. In another life he’ll never claim her

I kinda got the ick when I seen him in blue but got over it now and it's back with all the bulge pics.

Totally right about the HPV and drinking problems. Let's hope it dint get even worse now being in manchester
going to get so much worse look how he ended up in Tenerife going to be ten times worse

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hope he claims her after her story to be honest with you and that she gets to live her best WAG life in Manchester, anyone else?
No I try not to be unrealistic when it comes to them. He did claim her after her youtube video and with all the hate so why would he do it now when he is on the up.

Reactions: 4
let’s not even speculate about sasha. she’s his secret weapon, emphasis on the word secret. who even cares if he does or doesn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 10
that will only ever happen. In another life he’ll never claim her

going to get so much worse look how he ended up in Tenerife going to be ten times worse
I can see it being worse for sure. It will depend on how city will deal because villa always took care of him

let’s not even speculate about sasha. she’s his secret weapon, emphasis on the word secret. who even cares if he does or doesn’t
SECRET WEPON 🤣🤣🤣 I really love that line

Thing is even if he claims her which we all know isn't going to happen. He will still cheat because girls don't care they wanna get fucked by him don't matter he has a gf.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I fancied Pickford before (the ANGER 🥵) but I’m seeing him in a whole other light now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I fancied Pickford before (the ANGER 🥵) but I’m seeing him in a whole other light now 🤣🤣🤣
Oh I love the anger like why do I want him to beat me than pound me , can’t someone literally send help this isn’t good for my soul 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t stop watching the original announcement reel City posted (in between reruns of the sock video), it gives me chills I think they’ve done a proper good job with it and done justice to the fact it’s such a big moment - what is wrong with me.

• Heart
I’m not convinced that tea was all BS. It sounded fairly plausible. And as much as I’d like to believe Jack is some kind of super lover, him being a bit gormless and lazy seems far more likely than him being dominant and filthy.

The man is like a happy, friendly, young Labrador. All bouncy, adorable and likely to hump something frantically.

And the other woman who was on Instagram? Maybe he actually responded? I’d have left this thread and kept my mouth shut too if I was her.

I hate how everyone devours the gossip then tears them down saying they knew it was BS. Everything we say and talk about on here is conjecture and guess work. It’s all just mindless chat. What’s happening in their relationship, why he does this or that. It’s just gossip. It’s funny AF, creates a sense of community and is great if your life feels a bit mundane, but its not more worthy than some of the tea that’s been dropped.

Maybe she didn’t want to name the club? Maybe two years later he’s not shaving/enjoys more spicy food/was mocked for his past choices/lied about the flavour.

It just seems bitchy and unnecessary to slate her now. Maybe she was lying. Maybe she wasn’t. None of us actually know. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Not that I really follow football that much but from what hubby says Man City are a pretty good team, and that Pep will not stand for any nonsense.
I wonder if that means on & off the pitch?
Surely the lads have to behave to keep up the momentum that the team portray? Then again, he obviously isn’t that arsed as he’s employed someone who has a previous DUI.

Reactions: 1
I can’t stop watching the original announcement reel City posted (in between reruns of the sock video), it gives me chills I think they’ve done a proper good job with it and done justice to the fact it’s such a big moment - what is wrong with me.
I love the video his eyes gives me come here and duck me feels 😂😂

Apparently he’s now on £360k a week 😮.
duck me he was only on 120.000 before Sasha definitely their for some of that

SECRET WEPON 🤣🤣🤣 I really love that line

Thing is even if he claims her which we all know isn't going to happen. He will still cheat because girls don't care they wanna get fucked by him don't matter he has a gf.
Who are these disgraceful girls who would do such a thing

...😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.