Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next thread suggestion, Jack Grealish 8: Jack grealish - bit lazy in the sack but will refresh you with a panda pop, just joined city and on his way to the top.

Reactions: 8
it’s his fave song. so you just know for a fact he’s got down and dirty with coldplay in the background 🤣🤣🤣
Just dried up like the Sahara. I don't want even the thought of Chris Martin anywhere near me at any time. I swear I can't ever hear that song again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like you’re all my best friends 😂😂😂 Why can’t I shake this off, I feel like I’m never going to get over him!
Ypur apart of the cult you can never leave.

And yes I feel like you all know me better than some of my real life friends 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Just dried up like the Sahara. I don't want even the thought of Chris Martin anywhere near me at any time. I swear I can't ever hear that song again!!
Was of the same opinion until I watched his carpool karaoke, he seemed pretty decent and up for a laugh. Anyway. Back to Jack.

That was a great one. Needs to be in the next thread title. It really has been a joyous day with you lot today.
Can we link this in with him actually being number 10? It seems like divine providence or something.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.