Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even look at Pickford like that 😂😂 he gives me billy murphy from the young offenders on bbc3 vibes 😂😂
Oh I totally can don’t know why but I would love for him so angry at me and throw me about in all kind of ways

Reactions: 2
Please go laugh at City’s latest fifa post wtf is that his face is like he’s ran into a glass door and smushed his nose. I’m going to bed cya in thread 8 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine your head banging against the headboard and then:

I can’t this has done me 😂😂😂 this thread has gave me pure giggles today

I want a thread where the footballers join it or a group chat

someone message them and ask them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think a *thirsty girls* thread about footballers we’d like to bone should be opened tbh.
Now that the transfer is confirmed with jack,
I’m bored of him until we get some training photos 🤤
Either that or I’m disappointed that the Italian fling was fake & I don’t feel like I know him at all 😫 (not that I do anyway)
Haha don't think we need a new thread just put it in this and watch the magic happen.

• Haha
Am I the one who still can’t get over Sasha posted about him when like 2 days ago she said she wanted to be private like what is this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

My god I can't think who I would love to be in a group chat with us crazy lot🤣

Am I the one who still can’t get over Sasha posted about him when like 2 days ago she said she wanted to be private like what is this 😂😂
Nope just proves even more of a joke she is and the relationship.

I really hope he claims her after her story to be honest with you and that she gets to live her best WAG life in Manchester, anyone else?

Reactions: 5
tbh I don’t rate him at all, as in finding him attractive, I’m only here for the laughs, but his hair before(crispy but still greasy blonde highlights with curtain bangs) was much better, this current hairstyle is hideous😭😭
i got the ick ages ago but still buzzing he’s a city player. i stay for the giggles and gossip. let’s be real he’s a walking HPV case with a drinking problem

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still reeling that he's joined our rivals😖💔 United forever 😍 was it just me or did anyone else tear up at the Villa compilation he posted?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My god I can't think who I would love to be in a group chat with us crazy lot🤣

Nope just proves even more of a joke she is and the relationship.
my ideal group chat would be , Mount Foden rice Walker jack chilly madders Pickford kings shaw stones hendo 🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I’m absolutely pissing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I used to ruuuuulllee the world

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t even look at Pickford like that 😂😂 he gives me billy murphy from the young offenders on bbc3 vibes 😂😂
He just reminds me too much of ‘Shaun’ from This is England. Looks wise & personality.
‘Get me..undred fags, two bottles of wine, a bottle of whiskey, and ten cans of lager now’.

I’d still him duck him though

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Still reeling that he's joined our rivals😖💔 United forever 😍 was it just me or did anyone else tear up at the Villa compilation he posted?
no I actually cried like was is life I don’t even support villa

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.