Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He pulls them back down don't worry haha

Which ones? I can't remember haha
Remember the one of his back in that video I think on the last night. Proper hairy 🥴 no way he’s getting rid of his pubes and keeping his bum and back that hairy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not even joking, I'm sobing my heart out and it hasn't helped that my 6 year old daughter, who is obsessed with him, has broken her heart too. And now we're not going to get to see him at the villa game Saturday 😭😭😭

Tbf I understand why he's gone, and can't begrudge him of wanted to do better. Bet sasha defo had her 2 penny's worth on the decision. And he looks amazing in that announcement video, but you can see its broke his heart too 😪

• Sad
  • Heart
Oh look what chilly posted got these pics tonight I’m going to need a week to recover 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Reactions: 2
Not even joking, I'm sobing my heart out and it hasn't helped that my 6 year old daughter, who is obsessed with him, has broken her heart too. And now we're not going to get to see him at the villa game Saturday 😭😭😭

Tbf I understand why he's gone, and can't begrudge him of wanted to do better. Bet sasha defo had her 2 penny's worth on the decision. And he looks amazing in that announcement video, but you can see its broke his heart too 😪
Na I bet she didn't have any say at all. Nothing to do with her.

Reactions: 2
I know he has signed a 6 year contract however I'm not sure if I can see him there for 6 years

Reactions: 3
Okay is the person running city insta account ONE OF US?!?! Have you seen how much content they are posting is this normal hahaha ?!

• Haha

Can someone explain to me why I’ve been sat looking at this for at least 10 mins? I need an intervention

Reactions: 17
Looks like Angel Cake has gone the same way as the Tattler who claimed Super Jack was typing a reply to her DM on Instagram….as soon as a mistake was made off they disappear! 😂

As if the Italian was giving away info that would have identified herself to JG….& his lawyers!

I smell a 🐀 for both….

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.