Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Angel Cake has gone the same way as the Tattler who claimed Super Jack was typing a reply to her DM on Instagram….as soon as a mistake was made off they disappear! 😂

As if the Italian was giving away info that would have identified herself to JG….& his lawyers!

I smell a 🐀 for both….
It’s nice to humour people….. It’s been a tense for days around here 😂

Reactions: 9
Looks like Angel Cake has gone the same way as the Tattler who claimed Super Jack was typing a reply to her DM on Instagram….as soon as a mistake was made off they disappear! 😂

As if the Italian was giving away info that would have identified herself to JG….& his lawyers!

I smell a 🐀 for both….
I thought I’d hadn’t seen the private DM girls name for a while, what happened with that one 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I smell a 🐀 for both….
At least gave us some new material for the wank bank.

Reactions: 3
I haven't read every page to catch up, 33 pages. I just can't with you guys haha. But......suddenly she's proud of Jack, publicly. How apt (rolls eyes). All £200k a week kinda wag proud. (Rolles eyes again)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't read every page to catch up, 33 pages. I just can't with you guys haha. But......suddenly she's proud of Jack, publicly. How apt (rolls eyes). All £200k a week kinda wag proud. (Rolles eyes again)
Shes getting desperate he did nothing after her youtube video so now hoping by doing that he will do something back. But no way he don't want her in his public life.

I really can't see them together by next year he's going up and that's gonna show. She might not fit with him anymore.

Reactions: 7
course it is couldn’t be bothered to post about hun when he won a trophy for villa 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
33 pages we’ve well and truly smashed it today girls + that one angry man who briefly came in shouting about oil 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just want to say thanks to everyone on this thread. The discussion has been great. The thirsting top notch. Everyone (in the main) respectful of people’s opinions meanwhile every other forum or social channel has been up in flames.

Here’s to thread 8!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just want to say thanks to everyone this thread. The discussion has been great. The thirsty top notch. Everyone (in the main) respectful of people’s opinions meanwhile every other forum or social channel has been up in flames.

Here’s to thread 8!

Yaaaassss 👸 to this 👆🏼🥂

Reactions: 2
I’m so frikkin excited for footage of him running around on the pitch 🥵
He’s my guilty pleasure

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just want to say thanks to everyone on this thread. The discussion has been great. The thirsting top notch. Everyone (in the main) respectful of people’s opinions meanwhile every other forum or social channel has been up in flames.

Here’s to thread 8!

Hell yeah we all did great. @cbfit We must be the only city and united fans that haven't gone mad at each other 🤣.

I love the wag thread for the drama but this thread is so much better

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hell yeah we all did great. @cbfit We must be the only city and united fans that haven't gone mad at each other 🤣.

I love the wag thread for the drama but this thread is so much better
Nice to have the best of both worlds. I’ve got about 10 pages to catch up on the WAG thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.