Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me sasha posted a photo saying so proud shits hit the fan tonight 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do see a sadness in his eyes though, can’t imagine how he’s feeling leaving villa. I just hope he settles in and everyone takes care of him. It’s a life changing decision for him

Reactions: 11
duck me sasha posted a photo saying so proud shits hit the fan tonight 😂😂😂
🤣🤣 let's see if he does anything. Sasha kinda seems a bit desperate. She says in her youtube she wants it private but then does this. Yeah sure you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
tbf all her followers already know and she’s vlogged about it! still waiting for him to claim her

Reactions: 4
I do see a sadness in his eyes though, can’t imagine how he’s feeling leaving villa. I just hope he settles in and everyone takes care of him. It’s a life changing decision for him
Yeah, I did think this too. And how he liked gulped at the beginning of the video when he first started to respond.

As much as he can no doubt hold his own, walking away from the only thing you’ve ever known must’ve been incredibly daunting.

Buzzing to see him in the CL though!

Reactions: 7
Sasha probably claimed him but he hasn’t claimed her (yet).
— Sorryyy this is proper bitter of me, but it had to be said🤐 I’ll blame the alcohol (yes I started early)

Reactions: 13
How long until he’s spotted cheating on her in a Manchester nightclub then? Taking bets…

Reactions: 11
Sasha probably claimed him but he hasn’t claimed her (yet).
— Sorryyy this is proper bitter of me, but it had to be said🤐 I’ll blame the alcohol.
Haha don't worry a few of use have said the same thing.

Let's see if they last now he is truly in the big league he is truly gonna see what it's like with girls now that he is with a big club.

Reactions: 3
The Aston Villa CEO seems like such a lovely guy 🥺 this is all so emotional lol. I had the ick but after looking at those new photos it’s gone 😭🥵

Reactions: 6
won’t lie the pics of him in the changing room at the etihad have me emotional.

Reactions: 2
How long until he’s spotted cheating on her in a Manchester nightclub then? Taking bets…
Not long I reckon. He is in the big league now so it's gonna be even more than he is use to.

Don't see them lasting now but we shall see.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.