Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least his thighs still look good. I didn't think I would get the ick from seeming him in blue but I kind am give it a day and I will be fine and back at it.

So glad it's finally done took way to long
I feel like we've all given ourselves the ick at some point but we all came back from it 😅

Reactions: 2
At least I can finally sleep tonight! Bloody stressful week 😂 can we go back to perving now that’s a lot less stressful

Reactions: 3
Is he getting rid of the blonde? Love how dark his hair looked on the videos and I’m just crying out for him to be entirely brunette again 😍😍😍

Reactions: 7
Sorry but him in a City kit, I just can’t 😍

even his Brummie accent is a bit 🔥

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.