Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do see a sadness in his eyes though, can’t imagine how he’s feeling leaving villa. I just hope he settles in and everyone takes care of him. It’s a life changing decision for him
I think they will, he knows quite a few of the lads well now, seemed to get on really well with Foden etc during the last England training camp and matches, him and Raheem seemed to be close too. I personally think he’ll feel pressure to start with but then storm it up! He’s gonna be a start of the new city era (post some of the old ones) and he’ll relish in it all

Reactions: 5
Honestly I’m calling bullshit on the whole thing 🤣 Sasha has lived with him for ages so to be inviting another girl round for sexy time is impossible
What about all those times when she so busy being a big massive huge model for boo hoo hun? Shooting all day for boo hoo, you know being a model?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.