Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the thing is, I’m the same age as him, and if there was someone that lived near me that said the things he says and dresses how he dresses (and had THAT private insta bio :sick:), I wouldn’t fancy them!! So why do I still fancy him!
I wish someone on here had his private Instagram I would love to see what he has on there.

I don't always mind how he dresses which is a shock.

bleeping brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 I second this!
I'm down 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Don’t know about the girl he’s apparently been with but I’m shagged out just from catching on up on this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have decided that I would shag him even if he was riddled with herpes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I need to sort these tickets out ASAP so he can see me in the crowds n fall in love with me. Don’t worry I’ll give you all constant updates and invite you to the wedding hopefully he’ll strip for us all whilst we line up xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
We’re going to be definitely the topic of man city changing rooms 😂😂🥵

Out of curiosity, what does your pal look like? Apparently on the WAGs thread his type is mixed race curvy curly haired girls

Out of curiosity, what does your pal look like? Apparently on the WAGs thread his type is mixed race curvy curly haired girls
she already confirmed this on the other thread - sure she said, Italian, long dark hair and eyes, olive skin? so in keeping with his type.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.