Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was mainly doggy he loves pulling hair! Thought of that makes me very flustered and I don't even like the guy 🤣
Bit of missionary and spooning position which I am also very much a fan of

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
it’s up my street to let me know when your free and we will plan it like I’ll change my last name for one day to make him belive it more 😂😂😂

he bleeping eat my ass if he likes 😂😂
Haha I think at this point my husband would beg jack to duck me to get him out of my system 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So was mainly doggy he loves pulling hair! Thought of that makes me very flustered and I don't even like the guy 🤣
duck me i love having my hair pulled send him my way 🥵🥵🥵

Reactions: 2
omfg 🥵 I can’t deal with this

Called it. Said yesterday he loved being a big spoon.

Reactions: 3
why does this not surprise me :ROFLMAO: what club in Manchester did she meet him? 👀

Ok I am down for all of them.the hair pulling yess please good lord.

Little bit surprised by the missionary however. Not sure why feel like that more sasha go to.

Oh my god
Literally my fave
Wonder if he makes loads of noise or is quiet

WHY DO I HAVE THESE THOUGHTS
Girls you are killing me 🤣 this thread is killing me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha I think at this point my husband would beg jack to duck me to get him out of my system 🤣
I'm single and if I wasn't I most definitely would be by now, fella would be getting zero attention as it's all on this thread.

• Haha
I wonder if he's one of those that tries to 'accidentally' do you up the bum

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly, would be here for it. His anger and passion having to do his job as a goalkeeper in the Euros, definitely a hardcore fucker.
pickford would literally shag you into oblivion. like pound you senseless. would go down on you like a champ. afterwards you would be lay in a heap and he would just be like, no problem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.