Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is but I’m living for it. He obviously has so much to learn and I’m fully prepared to give up my time to educate him.
mph mee too shall we just teach for his the same ages as me and I’ll probabky please more people than he could
😂😂

ALERT!!! 🚨🚨🚨

He has his nandos chicken lemon & herb 🤦‍♀️
Who'd have thought it
Certified basic guy - no offence to lemon and herb lovers 🤣🤦‍♀️
nah i swear I saw an interview with him and Ings and he said he gets it hot! and was slating people who get lemon and herb - I AM DYING

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am sat in a car park pissing myself at this😂😂

The most disappointing thing for me is the generic chart music😱 I could live with all the other tit…even the Nando’s😂😂

The best thing for me is his fingering antics and his stamina🥵🥵💦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah I’m not having this! In one of the England videos he said he has it hot and doesn’t trust anyone who has it lemon and herb!
No mans going to admit to being a lemon and herb guy. You’d be right not to trust.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Nah I’m not having this! In one of the England videos he said he has it hot and doesn’t trust anyone who has it lemon and herb!
Same. He also did an interview with villa tv last year during lockdown where he said his full order and said he gets hot

Reactions: 1
I’m actually in stitches , Jordan’s welcome to throw me round like a rubber ball as long as he offers me more than coco pops and panda pop

we’re not even drunk and this threads on fire I’m sat in a corned laughing Tommy self 😂🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does jack now remind to be the type of guy to duck you like will of inbetweeners 😂😂😂

Oh I really hope this is all true. Definitely need evidence, sweaty hairband, cock pick, a pube for @Jen667 Maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.