Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
Home from work now. Last looked on my break at 2 o clock and now I've just had to catch up on 20 pages of thirst 🤣. Might quit my job so I can always be up to date 😂😂

This thread honestly has made my year
YOU’RE THE PSYCHOS I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED
Feel like I've got a whole new family with you guys 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I'm pissing myself here.
Can't work out if our newest tea queen is telling porkies but it's given us a good ol' giggle.

Also the Pickford no problem quotes are sending me over :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
He’ll be one of those guys who goes to the most expensive restaurant and orders a well done steak or a burger

• Haha
So was mainly doggy he loves pulling hair! Thought of that makes me very flustered and I don't even like the guy 🤣
Bit of missionary and spooning position which I am also very much a fan of

• Heart
  • Wow

turner222

Sorry the thought of the doggy hair pull with CHART MUSIC could start to give me the ick, imagine you’re midway through that and Ed Sheehan come on…

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
I've loved the Angelcake goss but the fact they met in a club that had closed a year previously is a bit sus...

• Haha
@Angelcake805

Sorry to lower the tone so much whilst everyone is so excited about the transfer…. but about him being selfish.

Did he, uh, eat at the Y at all, or is he one of those super selfish immature types expecting it all to be about him?

Sorry to be so nosey!!
Don't be sorry I love tea
@Angelcake805

Sorry to lower the tone so much whilst everyone is so excited about the transfer…. but about him being selfish.

Did he, uh, eat at the Y at all, or is he one of those super selfish immature types expecting it all to be about him?

Sorry to be so nosey!!

'he half heartedly did once, could tell he either didn't enjoy it very much or wasn't sure what he was doing' also she said he almost expected a BJ every time too before the deed itself.. also that he's not bad with his fingers 😉

• Wow

unreal83

Gonna be a Debbie downer and just say he really hasn't looked like someone that's hit the jackpot. I know it's just a couple of photos but his whole demeanour since yesterday seems really off to me. I hope it's just nerves.
I reckon he’s absolutely overwhelmed and probably totally shattered! To be somewhere for 19 years and make the decision to leave to go somewhere that you know is gonna cause a national whirlwind especially everything that goes with it not to mention the euros - he’s probably a bit dizzy from it all and needs a second to get his head straight.

Also prob just wants to catch up on love island!

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
do we think either of them have style? can imagine sasha on google searching 'home decor for WAGS' and getting her ideas from there

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
all jokes aside, don't deep it too much. she probably just has resting bitch face - i have the same thing and look pissed off even when i'm happy. you need to remember this is all such a big culture shock to them - AVFC is all he's known and now he's surrounded by strangers in a new city - it's probably such an overwhelming experience for them both. give him time, he'll soon settle in.

Reactions: 11

hannahdolan

Chatty Member
Ps house was very bland (but nice) from what she can remember.. not homely at all no pictures on the wall or anything to suggest anyone let alone a couple lived there.. he thinks only posh people drink sparkling water from what she recalls from one of their convos and he plays with his hair alot especially after sex 🤣
he plays with his OWN hair? not even hers 😭😭😭 this man is a joke, could he be a bit more affectionate 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11