Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalanded

VIP Member
I might get Pickford eats arse in chinease just to remind me in my life how good this time was 😂😂😂

mom ready for the dirt the drama the filth 😂😂😂
Shakespeare has 'A rose by any other name would smell as sweet', Tattle has 'Pickford looks like he would eat ass'. Poetry *wipes tear*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did he offer her a drink? Open a packed of Hula Hoops?
He was very accommodating and generous in the generic way, shame not so much when in between the sheets 😏🤣 offered for her to stay and said just tell me what you want to eat and drink and I'll have it here in 30 minutes🤣 gave her cash for fuel too but no fucking cuddles!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14

cornflower

VIP Member
Don't be sorry I love tea

'he half heartedly did once, could tell he either didn't enjoy it very much or wasn't sure what he was doing' also she said he almost expected a BJ every time too before the deed itself.. also that he's not bad with his fingers 😉
Oh god I love a good fingering this is great news

think JG needs a sub forum now with a football discussion thread, a PG gossip thread, a rant thread for that bloke who was mouthing off earlier and then of course the thirst thread for fuckers like me

• Haha

loveheartlipsxo

33 pages we’ve well and truly smashed it today girls + that one angry man who briefly came in shouting about oil 😬

• Haha

ashhhy

ALERT!!! 🚨🚨🚨

He has his nandos chicken lemon & herb 🤦‍♀️
Who'd have thought it
Certified basic guy - no offence to lemon and herb lovers 🤣🤦‍♀️
Nah I’m not having this! In one of the England videos he said he has it hot and doesn’t trust anyone who has it lemon and herb!

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
God damnit!!!! He is literally the perfect mix of super hot and super adorable. He has the cutest demeanour and best smile. He just can't dress himself but who cares????

Damocles

Chatty Member
I've Watched The Video He Put On His Insta, I Am A Grown Man And It Made Me Cry For Fucks Sake.

I Feel Like Someone Has Died.

I Am Devastated.

I Know I've Said Some Things On Here Today, But They Were All Reactionary..

I Am Sorry If I've Pissed Any Of You Off,

All The Best Jack x

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Okay I’m not asleep but with Jack reposting all his messages is he going to post sashas ah ah ahhhhh
Doubt it, she didn’t tag him so he won’t repost jackshit. Even more of an excuse to not acknowledge. Probably why she didn’t tag him 😂

She didn’t tag him as she’s private see

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
The girl comment here about her friend having a fling with him and said friend being a brunette. As a brunette I feel like I’ve won. I’m claiming it. No offence to blondes but we don’t usually win so BUZZING

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
Ladies, I stand by my motto that the best dick is broke dick. If his credit score is shit you're pretty much guaranteed a good time.
honestly preach it, if he can’t even get approved for a capital one credit card, you’re gonna get dicked down hard

• Haha

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
I’m not surprised he looks emotional/upset. The past few days have been an absolute whirlwind, he’s just left the club he’s been at since he was 6 and he’s got the eyes of the world on him. Don’t worry Jack, happier times are coming 🤩

• Heart
@Angelcake805 was he even able to hold a conversation and what the hell did he talk about.
[/QUOTE]

Basically no.🤣very dry personality, basic convos, what they like to do in their spare time just small talk and he spoke alot about football but pretty humble too not braggy

• Haha
@Angelcake805

Sorry to lower the tone so much whilst everyone is so excited about the transfer…. but about him being selfish.

Did he, uh, eat at the Y at all, or is he one of those super selfish immature types expecting it all to be about him?

Sorry to be so nosey!!

• Haha

Hairraiser

VIP Member
I can’t even look at Pickford like that 😂😂 he gives me billy murphy from the young offenders on bbc3 vibes 😂😂
He just reminds me too much of ‘Shaun’ from This is England. Looks wise & personality.
‘Get me..undred fags, two bottles of wine, a bottle of whiskey, and ten cans of lager now’.

I’d still him fuck him though

• Haha
  • Sad

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Sasha probably claimed him but he hasn’t claimed her (yet).
— Sorryyy this is proper bitter of me, but it had to be said🤐 I’ll blame the alcohol (yes I started early)