Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Tbf those two always look miserable together 😂 even on those holiday pictures there was only one or two where they were smiling together rest of them they were just both stood awkwardly with faces like smacked arses 😂 I think this Manchester move will me make or break for them. Either way she’s very beautiful and doesn’t deserve any of the hate she’s been getting 💔 (still confused by the whole wanting to be private but then trying to force the publicity of it tho)

Reactions: 10

Jen667

VIP Member
oh I know lol, I'm just saying if he did then he truly is an idiot. like irrefutably a prime time divvy.
I think we've established that he's not going to be troubling MENSA for membership any time soon

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
boring ain’t he I like someone who likes a bit of spice
defo the kind of guy who thinks he is kinky af and dirty in the sack and you gear yourself up for a good seeing to and his version of dirty sex is doggie with some hair pulling :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

lizwood

I feel like you’re all my best friends 😂😂😂 Why can’t I shake this off, I feel like I’m never going to get over him!

SmeatonsStar

Looks like Angel Cake has gone the same way as the Tattler who claimed Super Jack was typing a reply to her DM on Instagram….as soon as a mistake was made off they disappear! 😂

As if the Italian was giving away info that would have identified herself to JG….& his lawyers!

I smell a 🐀 for both….

And no mention of NDA or saying about her using her phone or anything.. said he was super relaxed about the whole thing but he's not really the brightest bulb in the box..

• Haha
  • Wow

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Don’t know about the girl he’s apparently been with but I’m shagged out just from catching on up on this thread

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
tbh I don’t rate him at all, as in finding him attractive, I’m only here for the laughs, but his hair before(crispy but still greasy blonde highlights with curtain bangs) was much better, this current hairstyle is hideous😭😭
i got the ick ages ago but still buzzing he’s a city player. i stay for the giggles and gossip. let’s be real he’s a walking HPV case with a drinking problem

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
I dunno, I know this is Jack's thread but I honestly feel like "Pickford looks like he eats ass" should be our motto or something.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mermer89

I don’t want to sound like a sour Villa fan but seeing everything so far today I think the media will ruin him 🥲
He was so protected at Villa with his antics, drink driving, breaking lockdown rules and the sleeping pill saga. The papers are gonna be after anything to sell a story and he’s going to suffer big time. Hope I’m wrong 😑

BDY_97

VIP Member
My head is definitely fucked today girls!
Feeling sad and disappointed Jack's left for city, after I'm finally going to villa Saturday and won't see him now 😢 lost some respect for him.
Then @Angelcake805 comes in with that bombshell! Considering I didn't think my fanny would throb anymore that took it too a whole new level.
And may I add that I'm happy for him to score in my back door 😈

Anyone think danny ings is quiet a hotty as well?
Personally I think Danny Ings is absolutely barking lookin 🤮 he has a face like a melted wellie boot

• Haha
Reactions: 9