Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
He was very accommodating and generous in the generic way, shame not so much when in between the sheets 😏🤣 offered for her to stay and said just tell me what you want to eat and drink and I'll have it here in 30 minutes🤣 gave her cash for fuel too but no fucking cuddles!!!
Cash for fuel what a gentleman 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

silverg

Where has Angel Cake gone since she mentioned a club that doesn’t exist?
😂😂 I knew it was all bull. Jack’s not the kind to be embarrassed by his food preferences so there’s no way he’d lie in an interview and say he prefers Nando’s hot

• Haha

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
As a Brummie Tattler, I've suddenly gone right off him. Turns out him wearing blue was enough to give me the ick.

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
The house never looks that flash to me in the pics I've seen. Like a glorified Barratt Home. Tiny garden too
gives me 'live, laugh, love' vibes

And no mention of NDA or saying about her using her phone or anything.. said he was super relaxed about the whole thing but he's not really the brightest bulb in the box..
lol plz ask her what it was like trying to have an adult conversation with him.

• Haha

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Okay guys think i got two and a half hours sleep in the end 👀 now I’m in the loos at work catching up on this thread again

• Haha

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
I do see a sadness in his eyes though, can’t imagine how he’s feeling leaving villa. I just hope he settles in and everyone takes care of him. It’s a life changing decision for him

no offence to your friend intended in any of my comments btw! i am just shook that he has so little shame to take someone back to where his girlfriend lives 👀 glad she fucked him off! gotta love a girl that knows her own worth x
Oh no she wouldn't take offence haha she was pretty embarrassed by it all after it happened felt like a right mug, but she's been laughing all afternoon at this 🤣

• Heart

jade1818

VIP Member
Like I really need to get the ick and fast I can’t sit on this thread anymore I spent 14 hours on my phone Wednesday it’s not good 😂😂🤮

• Haha

anon12

Chatty Member
@Angelcake805 was he even able to hold a conversation and what the hell did he talk about.
Basically no.🤣very dry personality, basic convos, what they like to do in their spare time just small talk and he spoke alot about football but pretty humble too not braggy
[/QUOTE]

No wonder his relationship with Sasha is boring. If he's like that with girls imagine how he is with her.

Irrelevant and don't want to offended anyone but anyone else think he's bi?
Seems to have more pda with the guys

• Haha
  • Wow

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
Is it just me or are the videos he keeps posting breaking your hear? I feel like I’m the one leaving Villa I can’t cope!!
I am a grown woman and have shed actual tears tonight watching the video of when he was a kid and how he’s grown at villa and how I don’t think his story should have ended there yet. 43 years old and shed actual tears what has become of me. Saturday at villa will be emotional without him.

• Sad

BDY_97

VIP Member
How long until he’s spotted cheating on her in a Manchester nightclub then? Taking bets…

cbfit

Chatty Member
ALERT!!! 🚨🚨🚨

He has his nandos chicken lemon & herb 🤦‍♀️
Who'd have thought it
Certified basic guy - no offence to lemon and herb lovers 🤣🤦‍♀️
nah i swear I saw an interview with him and Ings and he said he gets it hot! and was slating people who get lemon and herb - I AM DYING

• Haha
Reactions: 10

cbfit

Chatty Member
let’s not even speculate about sasha. she’s his secret weapon, emphasis on the word secret. who even cares if he does or doesn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 10