Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, thanks for asking.

Well, he ate all his rice & punkin' brekkies but seemed annoyed that I had dumped water on top of it, but that's his fault for not drinking water from his bowl even when I added a tiny bit of chicken broth to it! 🙄 Then he had a slightly better 💩 and then I left to go to work and I'm still at work, but he's on camera and earlier today he even jumped up and barked a few times at someone outside, presumably, so he's alive.

I also threw him some kibble from the camera treat thrower to re-check.

Omg do you talk to him through it?

I wish we had a camera to watch baeby in his cage, and throw treats at him

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m alive and kicking with one leg obvi… next time I do an experiment I’ll let you know ❤

Three and a bit days isn’t bad though right ⚓

No not ginger spice 😢
And 2 of the girls posted stories last night from a couple of nightclubs in Girona. I didn’t see anyone we know in the crowd but it was packed and they just did like a four second pan with their phone.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ooh, what if Kev and Jack were merely trying to help procure a hookup for a young, shy, awkward AF teammate? Is there another obvious option aside from Cole Palmer?

I know, it's a reach, but benefit of the doubt, guys, ok? 🤣 Innocent until proven incorrigible. Again.

But really those kinds of hijinks would make a great fic.
I was going to suggest Alvarez, but rumour has it he's been shagging a 40-something Argentinian model so I guess he's busy and/or perfectly capable of seduction, especially in Spanish.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was going to suggest Alvarez, but rumour has it he's been shagging a 40-something Argentinian model so I guess he's busy and/or perfectly capable of seduction, especially in Spanish.
He’s got a girlfriend hasn’t he called Emilia. Went out from 2017 to 2019 till they split because he cheated. Then she cheated with him on her ex and now they are back together

• Haha
@2busyshopping34
let me briefly make this more interesting because if u actually find me I’ll die deleting in a sec but
wearing this with fishnets n dr marten lookalike boots

View attachment 1522696
if someone does a double look at u and starts wetting themselves it’s me
(i have no idea what am wearing i’ll probably be in my pjs by sunday )

love the city top in the background x AN I LOOOOVE THE TOP AN BAG U FASHIONISTA

• Heart
if someone does a double look at u and starts wetting themselves it’s me
(i have no idea what am wearing i’ll probably be in my pjs by sunday )

love the city top in the background x AN I LOOOOVE THE TOP AN BAG U FASHIONISTA
i am always in my pjs by the Sunday hahahaha and omg please. will die if this happens <3 at least we will be more comfy for the orgy being already mates n that

D9F738AF-82CD-47ED-9073-78A2B9E9D144.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
duck sake if I had known he was being a little bleep I would have broke sooner 🙄

Also I’m ✨me✨ so I have a Q for you gals… late night thoughts

Anyone a chef?
698FFE5B-B982-4F7C-A8C3-CC3B3F41C8B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
F536081C-1E27-48DD-A4D7-D6310591A0E8.jpeg
I had this thing called a bloomin onion when I went to outback restaurant in Florida omg they were unreal 👌🏼

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.