Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day you think tactical rather than with your vag is the day FPL becomes fun
I made these two quick edits on my phone after I joked that we should call knocks "ouchies" or "boo-boos" when a pal in another FPL was asking exactly what "knock" meant.

View attachment 1522308

View attachment 1522312

They laughed and said "oh you should edit it in HTML so the font matches perfectly." Ok, well, yeah, but I'm on my phone, sheesh!

Then they sent this like 4 seconds later

View attachment 1522320

I'm not even angry they showed me up.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, nice of him to drop in price to celebrate this thread 🥳
I want this on my FPL 😂 how many offers to kiss JG boo boo

I think I need to have a word with myself and be tactical. Thinking with my vag is no good

@cornflower you have not helped this tonight 🥵 I need this Jack

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They served their purpose. Likely a pump-and-dump situation. 😬
Ooh, what if Kev and Jack were merely trying to help procure a hookup for a young, shy, awkward AF teammate? Is there another obvious option aside from Cole Palmer?

I know, it's a reach, but benefit of the doubt, guys, ok? 🤣 Innocent until proven incorrigible. Again.

But really those kinds of hijinks would make a great fic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooh, what if Kev and Jack were merely trying to help procure a hookup for a young, shy, awkward AF teammate? Is there another obvious option aside from Cole Palmer?

I know, it's a reach, but benefit of the doubt, guys, ok? 🤣 Innocent until proven incorrigible. Again.

But really those kinds of hijinks would make a great fic.
How is hongry hippo now pls

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.