Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And where the hell have you been

We've been worried sick
Just been vibing my dude!! 😜

Been drunk for a few days… and now.

I was testing myself to see if I could stay away until the little Gucci fucktard showed his face on insta with some well deserved hot weather training pics but I’m only one girl and I cracked 😂

u actually sound like her mother here when she’s just walked through the front door at 4am

hope you didn’t fall into the pier @wonderstruck25
Omg we can be sisters ❤

Nah didn’t go to the pier, went to visit nanny and grandad Wonderstruck at their house it was a cute weekend visit. Also I’m a strong swimmer I’d be fine 💪🏻🏊‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just been vibing my dude!! 😜

Been drunk for a few days… and now.

I was testing myself to see if I could stay away until the little Gucci fucktard showed his face on insta with some well deserved hot weather training pics but I’m only one girl and I cracked 😂

Omg we can be sisters ❤

Nah didn’t go to the pier, went to visit nanny and grandad Wonderstruck at their house it was a cute weekend visit. Also I’m a strong swimmer I’d be fine 💪🏻🏊‍♀️
Have you been meeting up with boys??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
How is hongry hippo now pls
Aw, thanks for asking.

Well, he ate all his rice & punkin' brekkies but seemed annoyed that I had dumped water on top of it, but that's his fault for not drinking water from his bowl even when I added a tiny bit of chicken broth to it! 🙄 Then he had a slightly better 💩 and then I left to go to work and I'm still at work, but he's on camera and earlier today he even jumped up and barked a few times at someone outside, presumably, so he's alive.

I also threw him some kibble from the camera treat thrower to re-check.

Screenshot_20220823-163417.png

Screenshot_20220823-163457.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Where the duck is he? Has he been seen?

I read the last page cba in going back I’m an about the future gal

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooh, what if Kev and Jack were merely trying to help procure a hookup for a young, shy, awkward AF teammate? Is there another obvious option aside from Cole Palmer?

I know, it's a reach, but benefit of the doubt, guys, ok? 🤣 Innocent until proven incorrigible. Again.

But really those kinds of hijinks would make a great fic.
That’s a pretty decent theory. Good clean (ish) fun with the boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aw, thanks for asking.

Well, he ate all his rice & punkin' brekkies but seemed annoyed that I had dumped water on top of it, but that's his fault for not drinking water from his bowl even when I added a tiny bit of chicken broth to it! 🙄 Then he had a slightly better 💩 and then I left to go to work and I'm still at work, but he's on camera and earlier today he even jumped up and barked a few times at someone outside, presumably, so he's alive.

I also threw him some kibble from the camera treat thrower to re-check.

Doggo cam! He’s so sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.